throwing plugs

My bike keeps on throwing plugs only on the right

Falling out? Flying out? What?!?

Do you mean fouling the plug?

If fouling is what you are doing then yes, an air leak can do this. It will also burn your pistons up. DO NOT ride anymore and fix the air leak!

word. you can use a propane torch to check for air leaks. you can find your leak because when the tip of the torch is near the leak the motor will rev. so step one, fix your air leak. seal that ol bitch off. then go about checking your jetting.

i may add that if you have been trying to fix the problem of it throwing plugs, like literally out of the head. it could be detonation.

word. you can use a propane torch to check for air leaks. you can find your leak because when the tip of the torch is near the leak the motor will rev. so step one, fix your air leak. seal that ol bitch off. then go about checking your jetting.

i may add that if you have been trying to fix the problem of it throwing plugs, like literally out of the head. it could be detonation.

Dose not throw them out it just fires every know and then on the left on the right its fine, but and new set of plug and this helps and then 20min later it happens again

What is wrong with my shee i have knew carby boots on there way + new coil and leads

i hope your not lightening that torch up.

i would use some starting fluid or something bet easier to use than a torch.