banshee / blaster

lilmikey

does anyone know if a complete banshee swingarm, shock and rear brake assembly will fit on a blaster? I am asking for a friend. I dont know if anyone has done this, so I thought i could get a little feedback from some of you guys. thanks Mike.

i dont think it will .because the linkage bracket on the banshee frame is not on the blaster. you could make it work, but it would take some fab work. give me the length of the front of the blaster swingarm ( across the front where the pivot bolt is) and i can measure an old swingarm i have to see if it will fit in the frame.

i dont think it will .because the linkage bracket on the banshee frame is not on the blaster. you could make it work, but it would take some fab work. give me the length of the front of the blaster swingarm ( across the front where the pivot bolt is) and i can measure an old swingarm i have to see if it will fit in the frame.

i dont own the blaster, a friend of mine was asking me for the rear set up. I actually had an extra rear setup and he wanted to try and fit it on the blaster. I can probably just take the stuff over to him and see if we could figure it out. if not, i guess the only thing he will get is the rear axle. thanks for the input. take it easy.

all this reading about blasters maks me want one... kids can do anything these days. please post the results i never saw this one before

I have a cool little Blaster that was smoking some 4-stroke z400's and EX400's out near Baker a couple weeks ago.. :cool: They are too freakin' fun, and is the reason I am getting the Banshee (the wife and kids are pissed that I keep wanting to jump on the Blaster...) :blush:

bingo you hit that dead on the nose, the rear mount for the blaster motor is the swingarm pivot bolt lol. Those little blasters are fun and damn near indestructable, had mine fall out of the back of the truck at 75-80 and bounce across the median and over guard rails and the only issue was the axle bent, the grab bar twisted, and the handlebars were trashed. Mine had gone under water a couple of times and just stand it up with the plug out for mayeb 1/2 hour and you could get back on it an away you would go, had to be the most reliable atv i have ever owned. lol makes me want it back

but i think you can swap the banshee rear brake setup over and i know the axle is a direct swap, also with a little modding, a banshee/warrior front brake setup can be used as apposed to the shitty factory drums previous to the 04' year blaster

yea the engine mount is on the front of the blaster swinger. and yea them lil blasters are a blast , thats was the first quad my dad bought us as kids and he still has it 12 years later on 1 bore. no BS stock everything but tires and rims, been wecked a thousand and 2 times, and has only had a axle bent once