FOR SALE! Project Bike/Parts

Time to sell my unfinished project. While it looks like its all mounted to a working frame it isn't ridable. Those that are familiar with me, know what I had planned for this project and what ultimately happened to it.

For all intents and purposes this is a sale of the items bolted or otherwise affixed to a non working, unusable mock up frame. The frame wasn't welded up for the purpose of riding, but rather so I could eventually work up a frame jig.

The parts on this bike are as follows:

2002 CBR600 F4i engine. I bought this from another BHQ member, BadassR6. I bought it 3 or 4 years ago, and have never started it. I have no idea if it runs or if it needs any minor work.

I have all electronics needed to run the engine. Main harness, sub harness, gauge cluster, fuel pump, and fan. (I think thats all of them)

New Torchworks deep core radiator. Never been used, filled etc. Perfect shape.

3 new Marvin Shaw Comp nitrogen shocks. The rear was built for my application, but the fronts are stock Banshee. Mounted on the mock up frame, never seen the light of day.

Fullbore front plastics with grill. New. Great shape.

One of my extended chro-moly swingarms + carrier. Its a +10 over stock, and those that bought my swingarms know the quality I put into my parts. The carrier is the same way, although the carrier does need the adjustment holes drilled. Typically they are 3/8" drilled about 5/16" deep. Not rocket science.

Used R6 tail. With a little fab work, this tail will work on a stock Banshee frame from what I remember when I was dinking around with this stuff more.

New RK roller chain. I can't remember how many links but its more than a full box. 2 master links were used.

New 48T rear steel sprocket.

New 520 conversion sprocket for the CBR engine.

Used Magura Hydraulic clutch.

New throttle cable set up for thumb throttle.

Billet aluminum grips I used to build.

The steering stem is a mock up of what I had intended to produce. Its extended for the purpose of mock up as well, so I'm not sure it would work with any other application.

Clymers Manual for the CBR600. Used by me, other than the usual greasy finger prints, its usable.

I'm including the rear tires, but not the fronts. The front tires belong to my orange Banshee that I'm also selling, but hopefully have sold to someone. I'll know in a week. So, rear tires included, NO FRONT TIRES INCLUDED.

A-Arms purchased from...I can't remember. Someone on BHQ I think.

Steering knuckles. 2 sets.

I think I have some brake discs laying around here somewhere as well.

Custom intake for the CBR engine. This was a trip to build. Took for fucking ever but was a blast. It includes the gasket, and the 4 pod filters. I think I also have Outerwears for these filters as well.

Anything else I find laying around that goes to this is included as well. I'll update this thread if there's any interest or inquiries.

Also, I want to do business out in the open, not through PM's, so reply to this thread and I'll check back in on it.

I'm also asking that if someone does purchase this, that the buyer arranges for shipping. I plan on building a pallet to strap this on to, and the dimensions will be approximately 4' x 8', and I'll cover it with a tarp. The height is around 4' as well.

With the buyer arranging shipping it makes it easier on both of us. I don't have to wonder if you know you'll need a forklift to get this thing off the truck, and you don't have to wonder if I'm screwing you on shipping charges, and when I'll be 'getting around' to shipping it to you. I'll also know you've taken the responsibility of getting this to its destination once its out of my hands.

Another reason for the shipping is I can't have someone tell me they'll be here to pick it up and they don't show up. You arrange shipping, I will be able to know the exact day they'll be here, and probably the hour as well. I got a lot of shit going on here at the shop and I'm trying to make this as painless and easy as I can.

From what I remember this engine will fit into a Raptor frame with little modification. A few people have done it, ask around. Everything else could be parted out, which I don't have the time or patience to deal with right now. The parts included would probably make for a decent project bike for some one with fabrication skills and know how.

I'm asking $2200.

I'm not including the mock up frame in the price. I'm not charging for it. Its not usable.

0000002im1.jpg

0000003cu7.jpg

0000004ja6.jpg

0000005vo0.jpg

0000006jd9.jpg

yea man i am most definately interested in this bike. all i really want is engine wih all the parts to make it run and the rear end with the swing arm. i was wondering if you could size everything up and see how much it is to ship it to new orleans or how much for the whole thing cause might have some use for those plastics on my banshee. i have an account with paypal that we can do everything on.

good to see you man, hope everything is going better for you. You gonna start making parts and stuff eventually again for us?

Wish I had the extra cash right now, just bought an excursion, would be really interested in the radiator if you decide to part it out.

Good luck to you......your missed around here

Peanutbutterscotch, as of right now you have first dibbs if/when I part this thing out on the engine and swingarm if you are still interested. I had the engine shipped to me via Forward Air. They are a dock to dock shipper, so you have to drive to their dock and pick up the crate. If I get some time I will call them and see what it would cost to ship about 150lbs to NOLA, or the ForwardAir dock nearest to you.

I'm moving this week so we'll see how this thread turns out. Tell your friends about it if you know someone that needs Fullbore fronts, or Marvin Shaw nitrogen shocks, or a radiator (Doink has first call), or a +10 swingarm (with chain). Those are the things I'm truely interesting in getting rid of right now.

Firehead, thanks for the bump!

"Doink" I miss logging on to this website 40 times a day and spending the countless hours I spent on here, but sadly I'm at a new chapter in my life and quads aren't in this one. I dissolved my little side company when my divorce all started. It almost made enough money to sustain itself, but the stress of running one business is enough. So, no more new parts from me. I do have some machined stock just laying around that I need to get rid of, almost none of its polished though. I've had to remove the polishing station from my shop to make room for other things that actually make me money lol.

As of right now I'm closing on a house tomorrow, and I have a baby girl coming in August, so I went from being a swinging bachelor renting a room to buying a house and supporting 2 people. Not that its going to be a bad thing at all, its just 180 degrees from what I was doing. Stress is at an all time high, and free time is at an all time low right now.

I'll keep you guys updated, and as of right now its looking more and more like I might be parting this thing out. If I end up doing it, it might take me a little bit to get everything apart and sorted out as I don't have a ton of free time right now, so please, if anyone is interested in anything have a little patience with me. I'll get back with you.

Stan

stan my man, i am interested in the marvins and the unpolished billet pieces you got. pm me. we can work something out. thanks for the stem tools. i welded an extension together with 2 of them.the most stubborn keepers come right out with it.

PBS: Here are the dock locations of Forward Air. http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm

I've been working on a good price for the engine, all wiring harnesses, headers, throttle cable, gauge cluster, fuel pump (you'll need it for the fuel injection), radiator fan, custom fabbed intake and intake filters. It needs an overflow bottle unless I can find the one that came with it.

$1000 + shipping.

(I think it was $150 to ship this engine from New Jersey to Utah. I will build a fully enclosed wooden crate for this engine.)

Swingarm +10 over stock length, plus carrier and brake mount, bearings, spacer and seals:

$400 + shipping

Nyuk: Good to hear those stem tools worked out for you. I don't have a complete and comprehensive list of all of the shit I have left on the shelves but later on this week I'll go through my inventory as time permits. I have quite a bit of stuff I made overs of.

On the Marvin Shaws, The fronts are Comps, the rear is a Hill Shooter. They are mounted to the bike, but never used.

$400 + shipping.

Fullbore Front Plastic with Grill:

$200 + shipping

Torchworks radiator, mounted never filled:

$225 + shipping.

I'll also have other shit like an axle, sprockets, steering knuckles, a-arms, etc for sale. If you need something let me know.

PBS: Here are the dock locations of Forward Air. http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm

I've been working on a good price for the engine, all wiring harnesses, headers, throttle cable, gauge cluster, fuel pump (you'll need it for the fuel injection), radiator fan, custom fabbed intake and intake filters. It needs an overflow bottle unless I can find the one that came with it.

$1000 + shipping.

(I think it was $150 to ship this engine from New Jersey to Utah. I will build a fully enclosed wooden crate for this engine.)

Swingarm +10 over stock length, plus carrier and brake mount, bearings, spacer and seals:

$400 + shipping

Nyuk: Good to hear those stem tools worked out for you. I don't have a complete and comprehensive list of all of the shit I have left on the shelves but later on this week I'll go through my inventory as time permits. I have quite a bit of stuff I made overs of.

On the Marvin Shaws, The fronts are Comps, the rear is a Hill Shooter. They are mounted to the bike, but never used.

$400 + shipping.

Fullbore Front Plastic with Grill:

$200 + shipping

Torchworks radiator, mounted never filled:

$225 + shipping.

I'll also have other shit like an axle, sprockets, steering knuckles, a-arms, etc for sale. If you need something let me know.

What is the lengths of the Marvin Shaws?