FOR SALE! Project Bike/Parts

The fronts are stock Banshee, and I'll have to measure the rear. I have it going straight from the shock mount on the frame to the shock mount on the swingarm. No link. I do believe its a bit shorter than stock.

If it is reasonably close to 13.5" long, then I will take it. :thumbsup:

K I'm parting this bitch out, hopefully this coming weekend. I'll give first offer to whomever offered first in this thread, and if that person doesn't take, then I'll move on to the second. I've had quite a few offers for these parts, so I want to be fair and offer first chance to purchase to those that responded first.

Once we get that figured out, I'll tear the bike apart before I have anyone send money so I don't have people wondering where there parts are if it takes me an extra weekend to get all the loose ends tied up.

Unfortunately I'll only be able to take Money Orders, preferably Postal Money orders. I can't take checks, promises, hand shakes, IOU's, or PayPal.

Thanks again to everyone thats offered to buy these parts. I'll be posting progress and pictures of the parts as I get them off the bike and packaged.

Stan

UPDATE: Got moved into my house and I have a TON of good boxes for shipping. So, this saturday I'm going to be pulling parts off of this thing. I should be able to ship most everything as soon as money comes in. I have to build a wooden box for the engine because after some dealings with UPS and other shippers I flat out don't trust them to either damage or otherwise destroy what I ship on a truck unless its encased in something they'd have to put a lot of effort into to rip apart.

Thanks to everyone for the patience, and I hope those that were interested in the parts last week are still interested in them now.......

Stan :cool:

hey id like to purchase the a arms for the price you told me ... could you give me your mailing address so i can send you the money order ,,,,,forget about that pm earlier about the pics ,,,,,,how much extra for a passenger side inner tie rod end? thanks -dan

PM/pics sent. I don't have any stock tie rods though. Sorry.

How much do you want for the tail fairing??? Will it fit on my stock Banshee??? :biggrin:

The tail will fit on a stock banshee. You have to do some modifications such as mounting tabs, but one day just dicking around in the shop I got it on there. If you're handy at fabrication/modification it would be a simple project.

I'd let it go for $165 shipped. Its not heavy, but its oversize. PM me if you're interested.