Need Help.. Getting Frustrated

Okay well I decided to push start it and it started. It was only firing on one side. The side it did not fire on was the one I took the carb off. So I pulled it off and I think I put the slide back in wrong. So I tried to kick it.... nothing. Then I push started it again and it was firing on both sides. My only issue is now it won't idle and it seems that it is revving? really high. What now? Thanks

Okay well I decided to push start it and it started. It was only firing on one side. The side it did not fire on was the one I took the carb off. So I pulled it off and I think I put the slide back in wrong. So I tried to kick it.... nothing. Then I push started it again and it was firing on both sides. My only issue is now it won't idle and it seems that it is revving? really high. What now? Thanks

Sounds to me like you need to sync your carbs...make sure that both slides are open the same amount at idle and raise at exactly the same time when you push the throttle. Should be done every time you pull the caps off your carbs.

:evil: i had the same problem you said you took the carbs off and apart, they are out of sink and out of adjusted...you need someone really good to get them setup perfect. there a bitch unless you got a good ear..

if you buy a carb sync tool Link then you can sync them up in no time flat