Need Help.. Getting Frustrated

I had to replace the o-rings on my pipes. While I was at it I decided to take apart my carb to see what size jets I had in it and I wanted to learn more about how they worked. (keep in mind the banshee was running great before I did this). While i was putting the pipes back on I noticed a wire harness above the head that was unplugged. Well I assumed I had some how disconnected it while I was taking off my pipes. Well I got everything put back together and can't get it to start. I have taken off my carb three times and everything looks perfect. I think it has something to do with me plugging that harness together. As I have researh this I believe my bike has the TORS disabled because there are two more harnesses that are not connected (I am assuming this wire harness is part of the TORS). My issue is I can't get that harness apart now to see if that is it. Is there a secret to that? Am I on the right track or is it something different? Please help!

that plug is probly left over from when you had the TORS, its fine as long as you have the TORS eliminated.

The first thing you should check is that your getting spark. once you do that let us know then we can start tracking it down

edit: remember to always start at the most obviose. theres nothing worse then getting into a bunch of crap that was not needed becasue your spark plug cap wasnt seated all the way.

Edited by Bansh-eman

How do I tell if it is getting spark. I am new at this. Thanks.

pull your plugs out and pop them in the caps. lay it on the side of the motor and kick it over, you will see it spark. make sure you have the other cap either off or you can pull both plugs and check them at the same time.

ok then start at the staor, yo need to check and make sure all your connections are plug in all the way and use a multimeter to check if its sending/reciveing power. always start at the source. check the staor if its got power check the cdi, if its got power check the coil, if its got power check the plug caps. somewhere along the way your loosing the power and your not getting a spark. make sure your grounds are good as well

There is a little black box beside your ingnition coil that is your tors computer unplug that or simply clip in off. You will not get spark until you do so with the tors removed. That is most likely your whole problem.

i dont think he disconnected the TORS, i think it was already disconnected.