ASR American Star Racing

fastrthnu

I finally got the rest of my parts on Friday only due to paypal taking away their money. I finished installing them and then sat on the bike and it squat about 1 inch, so with the motor it will sit about 11.5" off the grond while on it. I need about 8.5. Even a trail bike should be down to 10" Its to high. Im going to end up selling them or relocating the shock mount. Heres what Ive got so far.....

mxbanshee002.jpg

mxbanshee001.jpg

I think it was a matter of luck because I ordered from ASR really friendly people my shipper was Mike who was very helpful and within a couple of days got my product bolted it on and the order was correct becuase I ordered +3+1 and the order wasn't messed up. Got the right product and pretty happy with them. Guess it was a matter of luck.

Hey Shannon,

I like my Burgards! LOL

I ended up getting some Marvin Shaw coilovers. I haven't tried out any of my new setup yet, were going to Winchester Bay on April 5th.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your recent troubles. It sounds like you ended up spending way more than you wanted in the first place, + had to wait an extra long time for the WRONG parts.

That sucks.

Eric