EveryThing2Stroke - shout box

Its ok i completely under stand, what i did was wrong (But funny) I still like E2S and my thoughts of it being a great site haven't changed. I use wireless high speed and my computer even froze. So i wood hate to see someone on dial up wood do.

I'm sorry I wont put 500 smiley's in the shout box anymore.

And zach45 Why did you get baned?

Chevshee

I remember being on there yesterday and seeing all those.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont fuck with the shout box on EveryThing2Stroke they will ban you for 3 days, I know i was their i did it.

I put 500 similes in it then bam, band for 3 days.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Chevshee

That was a retarded thing to do............. :confused:

Its ok i completely under stand, what i did was wrong (But funny) I still like E2S and my thoughts of it being a great site haven't changed. I use wireless high speed and my computer even froze. So i wood hate to see someone on dial up wood do.

Chevshee

well me and mj would kinda hijack a few to many topics.. which i was wrong in... then i got banned for a week... then i forgot why i got banned for good... i think it was for something i said on hq lol

Chev.

I am lifting the ban for you. We've all done something stupid a time or two, hell...I'm often the biggest offender there.

I think a funny thought turned into a bad idea...please, play nice.

:)

Ah isn't that sweet of you..... :wub:

id have to say most of the guys over there are some of the nicest around. very easy goin and laid back, no nazis skimming every thread looking for a reason to discipline people,,you have to really stick out to piss anyone off over there, rumor has it they banned you because you cant spell your own name! :evil:

LOL that had to be funny, stupid but funny, i might join that site now ;)

id have to say most of the guys over there are some of the nicest around. very easy goin and laid back, no nazis skimming every thread looking for a reason to discipline people,,you have to really stick out to piss anyone off over there, rumor has it they banned you because you cant spell your own name! :evil:

or maby i wont join the site :confused: im a terabale speller

Chevshee

i bet u werent laughing after u got baned !!! u need to go put 498 sad faces and tell them ur sorry !!!!

just kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i believe zach was banned after denying numerous sexual advances made at him by member "banshee balla"

^^^ funny shiiit right there... I heard it was because MJ and Zach were seen kissing while riding their banshees together through fields of flowers and lambs