Silencers that meet Db requirements

tnr

I am finding out that I am in banshee heaven here in Oregon. There are a ton of different shops with in a half hour. And to think I am going on 32 and never owned a banshee til about 2 months ago. Better late than never!!

Hell...at 32 that's better than ever. You can buy parts for your bike and not have to decide between Bud Light or the most God Awful, cheapest beer known to man, a 45 pack for like 10 bucks.....

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I recently met up with Odaen for drinks a few weeks ago...he's from Lebanon, OR, and he was telling me all about the shops out there. I was surprised myself. Dave Moore, I think Redline, quite a few others!!!

You guys are spoiled!!

Hell...at 32 that's better than ever. You can buy parts for your bike and not have to decide between Bud Light or the most God Awful, cheapest beer known to man, a 45 pack for like 10 bucks.....

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I recently met up with Odaen for drinks a few weeks ago...he's from Lebanon, OR, and he was telling me all about the shops out there. I was surprised myself. Dave Moore, I think Redline, quite a few others!!!

You guys are spoiled!!

I still drink the cheap beer, but you cant go wrong with Pabst Blue Ribbon. Cascade and White Knuckle are within a 30 min. drive. There are a ton of little shops that are trying to make a name for themselves, so they are very price competitive. I went to one shop not too far from me and told him I could get a pro design impeller for $65.00. He told me he would do $60 and I FORGOT to mention it didnt include shipping. Gotta love it. Me and two friends just went in on a 55 gallon drum of TRICK 110 for $73.50 a piece. We paid $4.00 a gallon for 110. I thought that was a good deal..

You guys are spoiled!!

You need to check ou Boring, OR........... Twister, Cascade, White Knuckle, Direct Drive, JJ&A all with in a mile of each other. I went out an made friends out there the second week I was in town.

I have to go out to Cascade and do a bit of fooling around this Saturday, I might need to swing by Louie's house while I am out there. If anyone wants to tag along, they are more than welcome. Which reminds me I need to go see Jeff as well..........

You need to check ou Boring, OR........... Twister, Cascade, White Knuckle, Direct Drive, JJ&A all with in a mile of each other. I went out an made friends out there the second week I was in town.

Damn, its probably a good thing i dont live there. My wife is ready to divorce me over my new motor and all the other crap. Good thing i have a credit card she still doesn't know about. :evil:

I plan on going to Silver Lake this summer and I'm wanting to quiet my shee down for this and just because well I would like to make it quieter anyway I run pt mids with the regular fatboys but do the fatboy turn downs make the db's go down I'm asking this because I can get them for $100 dollars since I already have their pipes..

I have to go out to Cascade and do a bit of fooling around this Saturday, I might need to swing by Louie's house while I am out there. If anyone wants to tag along, they are more than welcome. Which reminds me I need to go see Jeff as well..........

I am heading out there next weekend to pick up a couple things. Gotta get that stock thumb throttle replaced. I would this weekend, but my grandparents are having there 62nd wedding anniversary in Prineville, and my wife's family is getting for her moms birthday. Kind of a busy weekend. Priorities are sometimes a pain, but you gotta do 'em. I was going to say I dont know you from Jack, but I'd sit and have a beer and shoot some banshee shit. New to this whole banshee thing and any help or info would be great. Places to ride etc... Maybe sometime, let me know.

I am heading out there next weekend to pick up a couple things. Gotta get that stock thumb throttle replaced. I would this weekend, but my grandparents are having there 62nd wedding anniversary in Prineville, and my wife's family is getting for her moms birthday. Kind of a busy weekend. Priorities are sometimes a pain, but you gotta do 'em. I was going to say I dont know you from Jack, but I'd sit and have a beer and shoot some banshee shit. New to this whole banshee thing and any help or info would be great. Places to ride etc... Maybe sometime, let me know.

I'd be down to do something whenever.......... It seems like if I am not doing something for work, I am fooling around with one of my bikes or someone who is in the industry around here. :geek: