dome sizes

What type of fuel should I get for certain sizes of domes? I ordered 19cc domes and wonder if I should get higher octane fuel or not. What are the smallest domes I could get for 93 octane fuel? Any help would be appreciated.

need to know what elevation you ride.

What type of fuel should I get for certain sizes of domes? I ordered 19cc domes and wonder if I should get higher octane fuel or not. What are the smallest domes I could get for 93 octane fuel? Any help would be appreciated.

Fuel is gonna depend on your compression. We need to know if your ported, and your elevation. If your per say stock porting at sea level, then your going to need AT Least 50/50 110-and-93 octane fuel.

20 or 21 cc domes is all you can do on pump gas, you might be able to get away with 20 cc domes for pump gas, 19 an below you have to run race gas.

20cc domes may be pushing the envelope at 750', they will give about 160psi

20cc domes may be pushing the envelope at 750', they will give about 160psi

i am at 165 in each of my cylnders and i just re rang my motor and i run pump gas and i dont kno wat eleavation i am t but sounds great and runs super great wit 20 cc domes

Edited by revedout