this gave me a good laugh

I also asked him a couple questions about his shee..

Questions....

What's YVPS heads?? Never heard of that brand for a banshee head

Are these the OEM dual carbs??

What modifications were done to the frame and/or shock mounts to install the KFX450 shocks.

Answers...

yvps heads heads are the heads off of an old yamaha street bike they took off the market because it was too fast for its time they make for a lot stronger top end then if you were to just bore banshee heads my dad is an old banshee freak thats how i learned alot of this stuff the makuni carbs are just an aftermarket set of larger carbs they are a very popular brand from japan none of that chinese crap again a tip from my dad the yfz arms bolt right up and the kx450 shocks bolt to them just as a normal setup would be just wider with mor travel i put new plug wires on i have extra brake pads front and rear there are new chain guides and the pipe is a dual fmf fatty pipe the air filter is a 2-1 but the pipes are not here are some pics alot of that crap didnt make sense to me at first but like i said dad is a banshee freak and he knows what works if you have any more questions or you would like to see it

I also asked him a couple questions about his shee..

Questions....

What's YVPS heads?? Never heard of that brand for a banshee head

Are these the OEM dual carbs??

What modifications were done to the frame and/or shock mounts to install the KFX450 shocks.

Answers...

yvps heads heads are the heads off of an old yamaha street bike they took off the market because it was too fast for its time they make for a lot stronger top end then if you were to just bore banshee heads my dad is an old banshee freak thats how i learned alot of this stuff the makuni carbs are just an aftermarket set of larger carbs they are a very popular brand from japan none of that chinese crap again a tip from my dad the yfz arms bolt right up and the kx450 shocks bolt to them just as a normal setup would be just wider with mor travel i put new plug wires on i have extra brake pads front and rear there are new chain guides and the pipe is a dual fmf fatty pipe the air filter is a 2-1 but the pipes are not here are some pics alot of that crap didnt make sense to me at first but like i said dad is a banshee freak and he knows what works if you have any more questions or you would like to see it

Did you reply to him calling him an idiot?