Outlaw 250R Geometery Banshee chassis

What will be included will be all you see in the pics. including all the hardware in pic as well. what will come also with the chassis will be the gas tank. I think that will be all unless I come across something else. Keep in mind that this has only been on a track 4 times and the rest of its life has been putted around here and there and garage kept. handles like a dream keep in mind!! So there is next to know stress on the bike. I really don't know what to ask for these parts but here is what they cost retail if you where to buy them out right. I have no intention to get close to what the parts cost me, but it gives you an idea whats there. I am up to any reasonalbe offer and depending on offer I will consider paying for the shipping costs. I will take offers till the end of Feb. 26 or 27. If you can send me an email address I can get you pics.

Here is what you will see in the pics.

-LS Outlaw Chassis w/ removeable sub frame $2300

-Duncan front bumper--$150

-Lonestar anti vibe steering stem w/ bar clamps--Outlaw Spindles--$1500

-LS +2 A-arms--$600

-Gibson Pro-peg Nerfs--$280

-PEP Rear ZPS Dual rate Fully adj. Shock--$900

-LS No-link swingarm w/ stainless steel swing bolt--$560

-LS +4 adj. 250R axle with billet sprocket hub--$320

-LS?? Bearing carrier. $180 (could use new bearings)

-LS 250R anti-fade hub w/rotor--$300

-AC racing rear grab bar --$40

-Heavy duty chain slider--$40

-Stock gas tank

Thanks

What will be included will be all you see in the pics. including all the hardware in pic as well. what will come also with the chassis will be the gas tank. I think that will be all unless I come across something else. Keep in mind that this has only been on a track 4 times and the rest of its life has been putted around here and there and garage kept. handles like a dream keep in mind!! So there is next to know stress on the bike. I really don't know what to ask for these parts but here is what they cost retail if you where to buy them out right. I have no intention to get close to what the parts cost me, but it gives you an idea whats there. I am up to any reasonalbe offer and depending on offer I will consider paying for the shipping costs. I will take offers till the end of Feb. 26 or 27. If you can send me an email address I can get you pics.

Here is what you will see in the pics.

-LS Outlaw Chassis w/ removeable sub frame $2300

-Duncan front bumper--$150

-Lonestar anti vibe steering stem w/ bar clamps--Outlaw Spindles--$1500

-LS +2 A-arms--$600

-Gibson Pro-peg Nerfs--$280

-PEP Rear ZPS Dual rate Fully adj. Shock--$900

-LS No-link swingarm w/ stainless steel swing bolt--$560

-LS +4 adj. 250R axle with billet sprocket hub--$320

-LS?? Bearing carrier. $180 (could use new bearings)

-LS 250R anti-fade hub w/rotor--$300

-AC racing rear grab bar --$40

-Heavy duty chain slider--$40

-Stock gas tank

Thanks

Please send pics of duncan front bumper and gibson nerfs to dr.bones@comcast.net

Sorry but I should have been more specific.... I plan to do a "complete package deal" AND the prices that you see are what we would pay for FULL RETAIL. The prices seen are NOT what I am trying to get out of them. Tally up the Total package and I would like to try to get around 50% of the total tally. If you have any further questions please ask. Thanks

Sorry but I should have been more specific.... I plan to do a "complete package deal" AND the prices that you see are what we would pay for FULL RETAIL. The prices seen are NOT what I am trying to get out of them. Tally up the Total package and I would like to try to get around 50% of the total tally. If you have any further questions please ask. Thanks

pics please ... r_flagel222@yahoo.com.................thanks

Bump for ya bro, I can't afford it right now, but that is one sick lookin' chassis. You want me to post up the pictures for ya??

You don't have too man. I kinda weed out some emails down to the people that are serious cause it give them alittle extra effort on there part to ask for the pics. Kinda let me know they are really interested. Thanks thou....maybe if you wouldn't mind I could ask you in a couple weeks to post the pics you know kinda for a bump :happy:

Edited by spdracer71

got pics looks good. i have been wanting another mx type bike and have a trx 450 that built. but am not really really happy with it.

does this chassis take all the stock parts tank, plastics, brakes radiator? it looks like it does and most lsr stuff usually accepts all stock stuf.,

what front shocks will it need? isent you an offer adn if you want to pm me if i am too far off let me know? and where are you located? i can get a decent ship price through yellow freight also.