TRADE FOR BANSHEE

xXBlessedWithDeathXx

just like it says. if your interested i`ll post pics, if not i dont blame you. its not my bike this is for a friend. a very annoying one that wants a banshee. can you blame him? but yea, it does have after market parts. i`m not sure what they are at the moment but it will be posted asap.

What kind of cash exchange would he want. I want something like that for my girl.

Would he be interested in a 01 cr250 trade plus cash?

we just spoke and he wants a banshee to sell it right out he needs time to think about a price. i`ll get back to you asap. also the weather is bad for me to drive and get pics so i`ll get them as soon as i can.

we just spoke and he wants a banshee to sell it right out he needs time to think about a price. i`ll get back to you asap. also the weather is bad for me to drive and get pics so i`ll get them as soon as i can.

There some nice action shots. Bike looks good with fenders.

Yoo guys need to tell me where you buy those tires from and what size do you guys run, bc Im def getting a set for the coal mines this year...

Some1 give me a link and some info on them....How much they go for?

You can only get them 2 places. Gap Racing or National tire & wheel. I think there 22-12.5-9 but don't worry about the 22' tire they only measure 20' height. I think there about $80 a pop. another tire that works well is the super swamper there also a bit cheeper, and easier to turn.

as for the Z400 it seems like i hear more things wrong with it ever day. it does run good but as for me making a deal to set things up for a trade it wont happen. the owners not telling me whats wrong with it. i just see it run so yea it runs but it has the side case JB welded so the oil dont leak. the shifter seal leaks. it has a screw in the gas tank so that dont leak. the ones with the rubber gasket on them. hes a genius. i say fuck him and keep what you got. i`m sure it has more shit wrong with it that i dont know about. i don`t want to be bad mouthed on BHQ for some thing i know nothing about. i like this place.

good idea man your a stand up guy. this is why i like buyin off fourms instead of ebay. ebay is a good place still but you know what im saying

yea i know what your sayin. i just don`t want to look like the dick helping someone out. so if i get offers now i`ll get yous a number to call him but for all i know more is wrong with it. and to think he asked me if i could get him $500 with a trade. thats a dick if you ask me. i said no before i heard about the shit thats wrong with it.

yea i know what your sayin. i just don`t want to look like the dick helping someone out. so if i get offers now i`ll get yous a number to call him but for all i know more is wrong with it. and to think he asked me if i could get him $500 with a trade. thats a dick if you ask me. i said no before i heard about the shit thats wrong with it.

Stevie Wonder could see all this bikes problems. I wonder if anybody would trade him a blown up Banshee for that Shitzuki. a parts bike or somthing?