BANSHEE LIGHTS

YO1234

I have a 2000 banshee and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket bulbs that fit into the stock lights but are brighter or if there are any aftermarket lights that are about the same size as stock but are brighter if you guys knew anything that would be good

I saw an article where a guy added a voltage regulator/rectifier to his lighting circuit and installed a battery so he was able to run DC Headlights (much brighter and less affected by rpm changes)

Ricky Stator has aftermarket bulbs that are bright white instead of the stock yellowish tint. They work great on a stock stator.

which ones would fit in the stock lights?

the sweet blue ones hopefully? bottom left pic

click here

Edited by shee rips

which ones would fit in the stock lights?

the sweet blue ones hopefully? bottom left pic

click here

Yup go with those for a good cheap upgrade. Got them on my 03 Big Bear and are a perfect white color. If you really want some light output, look into HID's, the manmade sun! :biggrin:

HIDs would be sweet, but i dont feel like doing a dc conversion.

some fresh white looking lights would be sweet though, and if they are a bit brighter then bonus.

that blue tint would probably be like the "asshole lights" that people put in their cars :cool:

I have a 2000 banshee and i was wondering if there are any aftermarket bulbs that fit into the stock lights but are brighter or if there are any aftermarket lights that are about the same size as stock but are brighter if you guys knew anything that would be good

Check out a set of PIAA bulbs. Awesome!! You need the H6M bulbs. Night and day difference.

I saw an article where a guy added a voltage regulator/rectifier to his lighting circuit and installed a battery so he was able to run DC Headlights (much brighter and less affected by rpm changes)

Resistive loads (aka-light bulbs) do not care if power is AC or DC. DC will not make a bulb brighter but a decrease in resistance will. The battery will help sustain power at lower rpms and act as a DC capacitor to smooth ripple voltage that you would see as pulsing at idle. The biggest changes in over all light output will be increased wattage of the bulb or increase size and reflective properties of the housing. Bigger is better.

Brandon

Edited by blowit