Quad wars!

r_flagel222

• 3 weeks later...
March 7,8,9 VanAndel Arena in Grand Rapids, Mi......... cant wait! Hoosiers on the ashphalt, huge hp flattrack quads.. anyone thinking about racing at this event? count me IN, ill be there with a trailer full of quads! hope to see some fellow BANSHEES' !!!

Now that sounds fun!

wish it was a little closer to me heck I'd try it.

March 7,8,9 VanAndel Arena in Grand Rapids, Mi......... cant wait! Hoosiers on the ashphalt, huge hp flattrack quads.. anyone thinking about racing at this event? count me IN, ill be there with a trailer full of quads! hope to see some fellow BANSHEES' !!!

VanAndel Arena? It is not that big in there. That would be a pretty small track.

track should be a little shy of 1/4 mile.... it cant be that small, they are gonna run monster trucks in there the same day! just my .02

I didnt think it was that big in there. Ive seen the monster trucks in there and they jump 3 or 4 cars and that is the race.

• 2 weeks later...

Just raced the friday night show and the track was between 1/8 and 1/4 mile . fast was right! i was able to strech 2nd gear out pretty good on the straighs with a 16 : 41 sprocket combo. concrete was slick till rubber was down, then the -2 swinger gave me wheelies out of every corner. we got two more shows on sat and one on sunday. ill get some pics up sometime this week .