Clear Hose from Lowes

Bansh-eman

well guy if you got some of that hose frm lowes DONT use it. i was just outside doing all the final touches to my bike . i ran it for maybe 15 mins and when i shutit off about 1 min later the rubber hose that comes off the head popped off and shot hot fluid all in my face. would be a very bad day for it to do that in the middle of the dunes. im taking those hoses off and droppping the oem black ones back on.

well guy if you got some of that hose frm lowes DONT use it. i was just outside doing all the final touches to my bike . i ran it for maybe 15 mins and when i shutit off about 1 min later the rubber hose that comes off the head popped off and shot hot fluid all in my face. would be a very bad day for it to do that in the middle of the dunes. im taking those hoses off and droppping the oem black ones back on.

You did put the hose clamp on, right??? Ran mine all last year, no issues...

I did have to heat up the one end to stretch it over the water pump housing, otherwise....I haven't had a single issue...warm weather in sand, or just recently a full day on the ice....

Maybe you got a bad batch or something. I run the same hose on one of my banshees and it has worked great for over a year and a half now. I'd try it again and just be sure you tighten the crap out of your hose clamps. Also, I use clamps from a local hardware store, not those thin stock ones... might make a little difference.

- Jared

I Just Didnt Even Want To Trust Those Hoses From Lowells Etc., I Just Forcked Out the Extra Money And Got The Ones Off Of ALBA's Website For Like $97 Bucks

i refuse to buy anything from albas, ill spend more money and get hoses from cascade before ill buy anything from alba again

Greg... check out the hoses from cascade innovations. They are expensive but look nice and are pre-formed of everything. Even has the ones for the back of the head. here are the best pics I have right now, but I can get more if you would like to see them better. I trust then way more then the clear ones.

2008_0131Raptor0003.jpg

2008_0131Raptor0001.jpg

yea ill buy those if i decide to get any. ill probly just stick with the oem ones for a while though

dude... your bike is too good looking to throw those ugly ass black things back on there...

yea ill buy those if i decide to get any. ill probly just stick with the oem ones for a while though

WOW...just checked out Cascade, 125 bucks plus shipping for those three hoses.

No way in fricken hell...

I'd rather use stockers and dress them up with some stainless braiding or something....

I will never have that much of a show quad....