might have to sell my shee

I just broke up with my girl of 3 years and my shee is at her house and i have no where to keep it, in addition to my signture it also has a fresh bore .020 and brand new mudlites on the rear with only one ride on them, just wondering how much i could get for it. Has not even been broken in with the fresh bore.

Edited by metalace2001

Dont like to give advice in these matters but get a storage for $30 a month and put it in there and see if it blows over for a few months.

I thought about that but i know most storage places wont let u store anything with gas or oil in it any suggestions would be very apprietiated. thanks

I just broke up with my girl of 3 years and my shee is at her house and i have no where to keep it, in addition to my signture it also has a fresh bore .020 and brand new mudlites on the rear with only one ride on them, just wondering how much i could get for it. Has not even been broken in with the fresh bore.

I forgot to add that it is ported for trails, didnt even know that until i took the top end to dirt first.

Whre do you live, there might be a hq member close that will let you borrow some garage space untill you figure it out.

now that`s an hq member with a good head on his shoulders. if you were by me you could store it here free. i got a big garage. i feel for ya brother.where you at?

i am in blackwood nj. 25 min from the delaware memorial bridge. i can either buy it from you , or store it till you are in the clear. call john 215 880 1990. any doubts about my integrity, do a search in the positive feedback section. i am a man of my word.

i am in blackwood nj. 25 min from the delaware memorial bridge. i can either buy it from you , or store it till you are in the clear. call john 215 880 1990. any doubts about my integrity, do a search in the positive feedback section. i am a man of my word.

NYUKS the man !!!!!! maybe u can get some secrets for hp outa him =-D

Let me talk to the x and see what she has to say about it she might let me keep it there for awhile, im in the middle of buying a new truck and moving into a new apartment so she f'ed me in acouple ways, thats damn decent of u for offering and if worst comes to worst i will be giving u a call. thanks a mill.

Let me talk to the x and see what she has to say about it she might let me keep it there for awhile, im in the middle of buying a new truck and moving into a new apartment so she f'ed me in acouple ways, thats damn decent of u for offering and if worst comes to worst i will be giving u a call. thanks a mill.

Do yourself a favor, hand it over to John (NYUK).

Without knowing you or your girl personally...just relationships and women in general (and I'm no pro there, either) one little thing that pisses her off could cause her to sell it...just like that.

I'd rather have something like that under wraps in trusty hands. John is one of the most down to earth and honest people you'll ever deal with. If you HAVE to have the cash for it cause you're in a tight spot, I understand. Sell it...but, if you can afford to keep it...and you just need it stored for a while...send it to John either way....

I'm not saying your girl will do anything harsh...but people in general, men and women, do stupid things when angry...why leave something like that up to chance....

If I lived that close and got in a bind and had to store my shee elsewhere, I'd get it to John with a full tank of alky for him to have fun on it....and without sounding like a pompous or conceited asshole, I've got a considerable amount of time, money and sweat equity put into my bike...as well.

LOL....

Do yourself a favor, hand it over to John (NYUK).

Without knowing you or your girl personally...just relationships and women in general (and I'm no pro there, either) one little thing that pisses her off could cause her to sell it...just like that.

I'd rather have something like that under wraps in trusty hands. John is one of the most down to earth and honest people you'll ever deal with. If you HAVE to have the cash for it cause you're in a tight spot, I understand. Sell it...but, if you can afford to keep it...and you just need it stored for a while...send it to John either way....

I'm not saying your girl will do anything harsh...but people in general, men and women, do stupid things when angry...why leave something like that up to chance....

If I lived that close and got in a bind and had to store my shee elsewhere, I'd get it to John with a full tank of alky for him to have fun on it....and without sounding like a pompous or conceited asshole, I've got a considerable amount of time, money and sweat equity put into my bike...as well.

LOL....

that sums it up !!! dont store it at her place... better safe than sorry !!! call nyuk.. if u need a place. i dont think u can find a forum member that has any harsh words to say about him. nyuk's the man.