bleeding brakes!

I am trying to bleed my front brakes. And it ain't working. i pump and pump and they wont build any pressure, I get a little fluid out of the calipers but thay just wont build pressure. I did the back one just fine but no front, its pissing me off.

I need some help pleas. :thanks:

Chevshee

are you sure the master cylinder is good? Fill it, squeeze, crack open until no fluid, shut while still holding handle, release, refill repeat.... If you pushed the brake pistons all the way into the caliper, it will take more cycles.

But I think that posts methods sound much easier.

Thanks for that post dude. It takes a lot of beer and cussing when I work with brakes.

Edited by gentner8

I am trying to bleed my front brakes. And it ain't working. i pump and pump and they wont build any pressure, I get a little fluid out of the calipers but thay just wont build pressure. I did the back one just fine but no front, its pissing me off.

I need some help pleas. :thanks:

Chevshee

I just did mine a couple of weeks ago. I used the "mityvac" from O'Reilly's. Worked great, and you can use it for other stuff. It cost around $35.00 but it was worth it.