Is it a 4mill or 10 mill stroker?

chevyeatr

I purchased another banshee that has a stroker motor from a friend . He is telling me that it is a 10mill stroker but i'm not sure. The bike has stock cylinders and head on it still. Is it possible to run a 10 mill stroker crank with stock top end ?? . Or is there a way that i can tell what crank is in it. I just purchased a stage 4 2-1 carb kit and was trying to figuire out where to start on the jetting but need to know what stroke the bike is first. Any help would be very much appreciated Thanks

best way to tell is to pull a cylinder and check it out for yourself. 10mm can be done with stock cylinders and head, you just rarely see them anymore. its more likely a 4mm motor.

also, why would you wanna ruin the power of a 4mm or 10mm motor with a 2 into 1 carb? i just dont understand why people wanna run those things.

best way to tell is to pull a cylinder and check it out for yourself. 10mm can be done with stock cylinders and head, you just rarely see them anymore. its more likely a 4mm motor.

also, why would you wanna ruin the power of a 4mm or 10mm motor with a 2 into 1 carb? i just dont understand why people wanna run those things.

I was just told the motor was originally a trinity 400 motor but bike blew and tore up the cylinders and thats why the stockers were put on it.As for the 2in1 set up, The bike has a dead spot in the throttle right before hitting the power band and i was told that this would give me more low end.