Plastic Painting

Bobman13

I've got a set of blue Plastic fenders given to me and they've been spray painted pink (I know ugly), and I'm curios on getting them painted professionally just curios if anybody here would recommend someone around the Northwest area. Any idea how much they would charge? Not sure what I want but something cool for later.

I've got a set of blue Plastic fenders given to me and they've been spray painted pink (I know ugly), and I'm curios on getting them painted professionally just curios if anybody here would recommend someone around the Northwest area. Any idea how much they would charge? Not sure what I want but something cool for later.

Does the paint last well on the plastic also do you have to use any special paint. i never thought of painting my plastics but if others are doing this I just have my buddy paint mine up.

What kind of Primer and paint works the best for plastics? Ill be painting mine soon as well. Thanks guys

Do you paint with a gun or rattle can. If you use a gun there is a lot more to it then just primer and paint.

If you want a price on having it done PM me, my bro and I do custom paint and polishing. If you want to save $$ and do it yourself with rattle can, Krylon fusion is the best rattle can for plastics.