2 into 1 carb

civicfrk1

any good? my mechanic suggested i get it. im having major carb issues.

my TORS was acting up not giving my motor any spark. so he unplugged all of the connectors , and it started up.

well it is idling , and all of a sudden starts revving up by itself like crazy.what could that be?

he told me id be better off getting the 2 into one because its just that much easier to work on. but i am not going to get it JUST so that itll make HIS job easier , because im 16 n im not made of money.

is a 2 into 1 really worth it? could i just stick to my stock carbs and get a TORS removal kit?

or should i just buy some pwk 33mm carbs and keep dual carb setup?

any advice is appreciated thanks.

I have the Trinity 2 into 1, 35mm on both my Banshees. I love it! Get it, make your bike run and screw your mechanic.

is the TORS being disconnected possibly being the cause for the motor revving up on its own??

im thinkin of just buying the TORS removal kit. givin it to him . and have him put it on my bike and tune it.

I have no idea what could be causing what.

Think about your purchase over for a while.

I bought a TORS removal kit and one year later, bought the 2 into 1. Theres nothing worse than buying stuff, then having it become obsolete in a short time.

If you think you can afford it, Id get the Trinity. You'll be getting rid of a ton of junk, minimizing your setup, dealing with one carb and you get a brand new airfilter. My 35mm's both plugged right into my system without any adjustments. I bolted it up and haven't touvhed it since. It's really easy to install to. Paying a mechanic is SO expensive.

Both bikes have pipes and Vforce.

I would just keep the stock carbs and remove the tors if you dont have 350 to spend.

Your problem sounds to me like 1 of any of these things or possibly both

1. To lean - you changed alltitude or jets are plugs

2 Slide stuck in carb

3. vacuum leak.

The tors is garbage just at least disconnect it all if you cant spend the 50 bucks to get the eliminator kit. I took my straight off and dont remember the procedure for disconnecting it.

I would just keep the stock carbs and remove the tors if you dont have 350 to spend.

Your problem sounds to me like 1 of any of these things or possibly both

1. To lean - you changed alltitude or jets are plugs

2 Slide stuck in carb

3. vacuum leak.

The tors is garbage just at least disconnect it all if you cant spend the 50 bucks to get the eliminator kit. I took my straight off and dont remember the procedure for disconnecting it.

Wont I lose power in topend if i get the 2 into one kit???

or is it still an improvement over stock carbs?

WOW, sounds like you have a GREAT mechanic. basically he is saying, "somethings wrong, i don't wanna fix it, lets throw expensive parts at it." fuck that guy, buy a clymer manual ($35) and a good set of tools (about $100) and work on it yourself. you will save a SHIT TON of money in the long run.

as for your problem, install the tors removal kit, then make sure all the moving parts in the carbs are clean, as well clean out and lube the throttle cable, and take the thumb throttle all the way apart and clean it out. the only way the bike can rev up is if the carbs aren't closing. the things i just told you to do SHOULD fix your problem...

WOW, sounds like you have a GREAT mechanic. basically he is saying, "somethings wrong, i don't wanna fix it, lets throw expensive parts at it."

yeah thats exactly what I was thinking.hes really well reccomended for some reason from most of the racers around here.Well im going to tell him that im going to keep it dual carb and that im not doing the 2 into 1 because im planning on selling it once its running good.see if that works

yeah thats exactly what I was thinking.hes really well reccomended for some reason from most of the racers around here.Well im going to tell him that im going to keep it dual carb and that im not doing the 2 into 1 because im planning on selling it once its running good.see if that works

single 35mm 432 +45 k n filter +80 labor =575 total

stock with tors removal total=408 total

2 dual carbs 35mm or so =501 total

those r his prices.

im thinkin of just buyin the 2-1 n installin it myself....i know how to

single 35mm 432 +45 k n filter +80 labor =575 total

stock with tors removal total=408 total

2 dual carbs 35mm or so =501 total

those r his prices.

im thinkin of just buyin the 2-1 n installin it myself....i know how to

dude, buy a clymer and a set of tools. it will save you so much money. you'd be into the tors removal kit maybew $250 if you went out and bought you set of tools, a manual, and the kit...

and if you get stuck along the way, there are plenty of people on here that can help..