Aftermarket Hubs

FireHead

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just put a round sticker over their logo. a small one that says "I hate Flatbillers" That way if anyone gets down low enough to read it you can kick them in the ass.

Yeah, but now I kind of don't want to buy anything from Hardkor after the asshole email response they sent me. :whoops:

I have a boss sprocket hub out back, lsr brake hub, and boss racing outer hubs on my black bike. Love the design of them. I have no idea where to get them new, I always get a used set of thm off planetsand or ebay.

What do you have on the front of your bike?

Personally I like the looks of the RPM's better, but I would just have someone chuck that cap up on a lathe and machine their logo off and leave the end of the cap machine finish, I think it would look sweet! :thumbsup:

I can put the things up on a lathe, but if I wanted them anodized, that would ruin that.............. I could porbably just make my own caps too, but I am kind of lazy at the moment. :biggrin:

I can put the things up on a lathe, but if I wanted them anodized, that would ruin that.............. I could porbably just make my own caps too, but I am kind of lazy at the moment. :biggrin:

Mar, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at some hub covers. PM if youre interested.

I don't know about that. If there was something on their design I couldn't fully reproduce I would feel pretty bad.

It's just a cap...............that I will design. So whatever I do will be able to be easily turned on a manual lathe out of some round bar...........not fancy spinning or anything like that. :geek:

What, no spinners? ya, I'll do it.

Coo. I'll get the hubs ordered this week and I'll doodle up a design for the caps some time in the next few weeks (I have to work on my taxes before I can get too wound up on this project, that and I have a couple week long business trip to Phoenix starting on the 18th).

Beyond that, what do you have access for as far as machines? I would like to know this so that I can design the cap to be as easily made by you as possible. :thumbsup: