shout box

what happen to it. i miss shouting things out it was fun. lol and a easy to find out things fast.

Ya WTF I like IM'ing everyone for quick answers an just to b.s with everybody.

dont forget the funny stuff everyone talks about on there too.

Oh ya what also happend to the list that shows who are all the members that are online now too?

Edited by BansheeRider71

No worries, the shoutbox and statistics will be back. I had to remove the shoutbox when I found it was taxing the processor on the server (which was a buggy version of it). I am working on a diff. type of shoutbox to replace it. I've since performed an update to the forums so things will be re-enabled soon.

Also I have a new addition to the BHQ coming soon... (hint: new section for the nav. menu [under header])

Also I have a new addition to the BHQ coming soon... (hint: new section for the nav. menu [under header])

more options in chat like a boot button for me to boot people like dave i, fouledout 421, bansheefreak, sand mouse, lil white boy, eddy oh sweet eddy, letsgetitdone, & moneybags

lol

bunch of shit dicks anyways

more options in chat like a boot button for me to boot people like dave i, fouledout 421, bansheefreak, sand mouse, lil white boy, eddy oh sweet eddy, letsgetitdone, & moneybags

lol

bunch of shit dicks anyways

lol yea you peckerheads notice he didnt say me :whistling: , i vote me and wes moniters in chat :cool: