crushed velvet seat cover

badassbanshee479

12-13-07_1847.jpg

12-13-07_1606.jpg

12-08-07_1735.jpg

12-08-07_1741.jpg

Let me know if you can install and I can cut your seat down and send you a cover if you send me your foam. I have a custom 2tone beige and white ostrich style seat with embroidery I can post tomorrow if you guys are interested in custom seat covers let me know. I have banshee seats to make the covers if you guys can get them installed or if you are in th LA area let me know. We also do custom paint work. I got reasonable pricing since a lot of us are on a budget and crushed velvet is available but it isn't that great a quality as the others though. Just so you know.

yeah post um up!

I have no problem installing a seat cover. problem I have is deciding on a color combo and such

yea im having the same problem. i cant think of a good color combo with my new plastics, so i went yesterday and got some blue fabrice that matches as close as possible to my frame and just had them do the whole seat one color. im affraid its going to look shitty though with all the colors on my plastics.

11-14-07_0851.jpg

01-25-08_1827-1.jpg

01-25-08_1826-1.jpg

01-25-08_0936-1.jpg

12-13-07_1847.jpg

I need to get pics with my digital camera these are from my cell but the black and the white and beige combo are ostrich style material and I can get the lettering done also. Gator, shark, snake style vynal is also available in different colors. I can email pics from my digital camera for better view of the colors and texture of the vynals if some of you guys are interested. I also have the velvet and crushed velvet if you guys are interested. The better thick velvet is harder to get than the generic which is usually in stock and most people use I just think they don't last very long.

yea im having the same problem. i cant think of a good color combo with my new plastics, so i went yesterday and got some blue fabrice that matches as close as possible to my frame and just had them do the whole seat one color. im affraid its going to look shitty though with all the colors on my plastics.

I just went with black................It goes with everything. I would also like to point out that I am the least artistic person out of all y'all. :thumbsup:

I just went with black................It goes with everything. I would also like to point out that I am the least artistic person out of all y'all. :thumbsup:

my old lady was telling me to get black but i dont think it would go with my plastics. they are silver base with abunch of differant colors. on a candy blue frame with chrome. the black wouldnt match anything.

i went with a blue that closly matched my frame but im scard its going to look retarded once i get it back. i guess ill see this week cause the guy will be done making it then.

Edited by Bansh-eman