06 drag shee

530grafix

is the pressure of beau and dave getting to much for you there 530??

lol just giving you shit.

hell no, i got dave covered and beau for now. just this damn economy. I work construction and my wifes a realtor that means no more fun...and as far as this bike being worth $5k ill burn the S.O.B and collect the Insuance. its covered for $3k worth of upgrades.....

Thinking of selling it. what do you guys think its honestly worth.. Thanks

who did your porting?that would help.also its tuff to say it but yeah about 5 to 5500 hundred and you be lucky to get that.put it back to stock and part out your performance parts you might endup getting some more money that way.......

Yeah, unfortunately not worth what its worth if you know what I mean. I dont' know where you are at, but I saw a 421 cub banshee that looked pretty clean on craigs list in Norther Cal for 5500. I was looking for a bike for my bro and that thing kept calling my name. I kept thinking about selling my bike to my bro and buying it, just couldn't scrape the cash a the time. FWIW it was on there for a while at that price too. May still be, haven't checked in a while. Phil