Rear sprocket upgrade

Where can i get a rear sprocket that will fit a banshee hub, that is for a 530 chain? Im putting a ZX9R motor in and dont want the smaller chain. What would be a good rear size for running (I think) 22" paddles, and i believe its a 16tooth front sprocket, ill look when i get home.

Why run a bigger chain? The stock one was a 525. The GB520GXWs are made for 1000cc bikes and the GB530GXWs are made for 1400cc bikes. I ran a 520 on my '99 ZX9r and got over 15,000 miles out of it easily. I currently run a 520 on my ZX10r and have gone over 10,000 miles on that one. That sucker puts over 165HP to the ground when I crack it. You just have to run a premium chain. I'm using an RK GB520GXW...get one of these and you won't have any issues running a 520. the GB520EXW has nearly the same tensile strength for probably a few bucks less, but you might as well buy the best you can!!

What year motor are you running? Are you familiar with the ram air system those carbs are set up for? Just remember that the float bowels are supposed to be pressurized, so if you plug them you will have a crappy running motor that will have you scratching your head trying to figure out what the problem is!!

That will be a fun ride...about 125HP. Nice powerband too!!

Why run a bigger chain? The stock one was a 525. The GB520GXWs are made for 1000cc bikes and the GB530GXWs are made for 1400cc bikes. I ran a 520 on my '99 ZX9r and got over 15,000 miles out of it easily. I currently run a 520 on my ZX10r and have gone over 10,000 miles on that one. That sucker puts over 165HP to the ground when I crack it. You just have to run a premium chain. I'm using an RK GB520GXW...get one of these and you won't have any issues running a 520. the GB520EXW has nearly the same tensile strength for probably a few bucks less, but you might as well buy the best you can!!

What year motor are you running? Are you familiar with the ram air system those carbs are set up for? Just remember that the float bowels are supposed to be pressurized, so if you plug them you will have a crappy running motor that will have you scratching your head trying to figure out what the problem is!!

That will be a fun ride...about 125HP. Nice powerband too!!

Yeah Ive been told i have to lean out the top end, if i dont use the ram air. I have the air box, with KnN filter, I will likely get some filters that will fir the ram air ports, and put pre-filterson them.

The reason i dont want to run the 520, what dajogejr said, AND i already have a brand new 530 chain and the bike has a 530 on it, Not to mention i dont have a sprocket on the shee, I am going cheaper, if i already got it, why buy it? What sprocket should i use on the back, Its got 16 teeth up front and i have 20 or 22 ( i dont remember at the time) dick cepek's for the paddles.

Edited by LS1Inferno