Any pics of true flames in blue?

PSYKO

Anybody got pics of true flames in blue on any plastics? I am thinking about doing this to my new black plastics.

Here are a couple bikes we have done. All colors can be darker or lighter, depends on the customer.

2007_0809Raptor0145.jpg

2007_0809Raptor0143.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

Here is a green one too, just in case you like green.

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

Green Fire Banshee-

IMG_0753.jpg

2007_0702Raptor0067.jpg

Hey Kiel where did you get the colored hoses at for the gas vent? I need some red hose for my bike.

Its just gas line... i can get it ffor you if you want it. PM me with what color you want and how much.

I have not seen green fire, but light methanol on fire at night, its blue!

edit- im retarted, i see you want red. I will send you some cody.

Do you have a color chart of the paint you use so I could match it up to my seat?

Its just two blue kandy paints we use so no, but you can change them just by how you mix them. We can lighten or darken the color like the raptor in the pics. Do you have a pic of your seat?

ok, i see.. I have a seat identical to that here at my shop. Are you planning on cutting those fenders? I wouldnt paint a full set, i think its just asking for trouble. (paint may crack on full)

I wanted a new set of Laker drag cut plastics in black and i wanted the front peice painted with the blue flames. The seat color is just an idea of the darker blue I am wanting but I will probably send the seat off to cascade for a new seat cover.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive painted 4 sets of full plastics, they all held up fine except when the bike was crashed. You do need fender suports, I probably have a set hangin round you can have, if I can find them. I dont have any fenders to speak of on my bike

Ive painted 4 sets of full plastics, they all held up fine except when the bike was crashed. You do need fender suports, I probably have a set hangin round you can have, if I can find them. I dont have any fenders to speak of on my bike

They are cut lakers we are doing for PSYKO.