paul turner mid pipes

foxracing350

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad man.i have the vid but havnt had time to upload it yet.these 3 12 hour days in a row are kinda rough lol..but as far as silencers.not really to sure.i don't see why u couldn't use others just as long as they can handle the high rpm without taking power away like with the high revs with fat boys ya know? anyways ill post the vid tomorrow I'm actually at work on my phone online right now lol

I'll get my vid up tomorrow. I had an unexpected trip to michigan to help one of my buddies change out a motor. As far as silencers go, if you use anything but the fat boys, you will probably have to extend the inlets somewhat. I had to add about 3 inches to my PC's to get them to mate. I'll take a pic of that also. It's not hard to do if you have a welder and cutoff wheel.

all this talk about the pt mids makes me wana trade someone my t5;s for them

I dont think id get any more fun out of my ported shee with any other pipes unless it was top end pipes. If i ever switch pipes it will be shearer. I always come back to realizing i bought a banshee for insane top end and nothing else. :ohmy: . On the other hand, having the amazing mid end power and top end power i have makes even more fun to ride compared to before i went ported and changed my pipes from t6's.

It would be cool to try different pipes and see which one i like. To bad u cant rent them :laugh:

no prob fox man and thanks.yea now I'm just waitin on the ice.maybe I can get a few good vids of the sound while ripping down the strip before springs back lol.im lookin for some shearers or cpis but damn there expensive...wish I could rent em haha