EBC clutch?

WALLACE84

has anyone tried to run the fibers from an r1 streetbike. ive herd that holds up real well but never have tried it my self. a guy i work with runs it on his hoped drag bike and has no complants. that might be something for you to check into.

I dont know about an R1 clutch but I know the FZR600 clutch fits right into the banshee basket

Ok, what have i done wrong, not disagreeing but make it make sence to me what i did wrong.

I didn't mean to say you were doing something wrong. That product isn't designed by FAST racing, it's designed and used in a production Yamaha motorcycles. It has been adapted to and used very sucessfully in the ATV market with high HP quads with the proper set-up. Many people use these clutches with no problems and it's very easy to blame a product or person. I found in most of my drag racing years. Most mistakes or mis-application of parts are directly attributed to the user. We don't always want to admit we are wrong and sometimes we don't even realize it, until a later date. Bryan

Ok, what have i done wrong, not disagreeing but make it make sence to me what i did wrong.

did you make sure the clutch adjuster is lined up properly on the case? I have seen that first hand cause slipping and popping of gears in a used banshee I bought.