new here question

jgeck90

Hell ya last year I traded my mx modded YFZ 450 in on a brand new 06 Banshee S.E. an im so glad I did it too, you wont regret getting one, like Washburn said if you buy a used one get one thats good for the money an suited to the way you like to ride, if you wana buy a new one it will be hard to find because 06 was the last year they produced one in the U.S., there are a few dealers who still have some leftover 06's but new ones are gettin hard to find.

I think i will get a new one that is if i can find one. If i cant find one i will buy a slightly used stock one.

My soon to be brother-in-law got a banshee Special Edition, they only made 10 he has the only one in CA It has T6 toomies it sounds so nice!

I dont know why my uncle got rid of his 97 banshee it was sick! he traded it in and only got 2 grand towards his raptor!!

I live in So Cal so i have so many sick places to go riding! i live on 5 acres and all around me is open land for whenever i feel like riding. I also have Ocotillo Wells within about an hour away! and a little less than 2 hours for Glamis, or i could go to a huuge dry lake bed called El Mirage Dry Lake bed, Mammoth Wash is also by El Mirage, and up that way is Pismo beach which is about a 2 hour drive.

Can you guys suggest me some nice places for upgrades for the banshee?

I think i will get a new one that is if i can find one. If i cant find one i will buy a slightly used stock one.

My soon to be brother-in-law got a banshee Special Edition, they only made 10 he has the only one in CA It has T6 toomies it sounds so nice!

I dont know why my uncle got rid of his 97 banshee it was sick! he traded it in and only got 2 grand towards his raptor!!

I live in So Cal so i have so many sick places to go riding! i live on 5 acres and all around me is open land for whenever i feel like riding. I also have Ocotillo Wells within about an hour away! and a little less than 2 hours for Glamis, or i could go to a huuge dry lake bed called El Mirage Dry Lake bed, Mammoth Wash is also by El Mirage, and up that way is Pismo beach which is about a 2 hour drive.

Can you guys suggest me some nice places for upgrades for the banshee?

Get a mild modded one in good shape, then get with Jeff at FAST. He is a site sponser and has every part you can imagine for a banshee and is more then helpful in getting you set up. www.farmandsandtoys.com