one great shitty day...

djberg

last big ride of last year...

so my best friend bancheez calls me up "hey we're going to rue you can ride my old lady's warrior, ya in?"... "well of course" i say

so i go to his house the night before replace the axle bearings in the warrior and do the general pre-ride maint. drink some beers and gp t bed.

the next morning we geet all loaded up head over to the meeting place, and everyone is there and on time... amaising for a 9 am meet time on a sunday morning...(we ride with some pro drunks...

so there's me, john(bancheez)on his 01 shee, mcglaughlin on his 350x, garret riding his buddy's 350x, his friend who has never gone riding befor on garret's 350x, chevy on his 450r, and some dude with a 250r.

rue is about an hr away so we head out, bancheez and i are in his truck with our quads on his trailer, chevy has his truck, 250r dude has his truck and garret has his truck and trailer with his 350x's and mcglaughlin's 350 also... we leave get on the highway and about 20 miles down the road, garret is leading followed by chevy then us and 250r dude... then all of a sudden chevy is swerving like he's just had a bad acid flash back or something, then comes garret's railer jack sliding down the middle of I-86... bad omen no.1... we get past that and get off the highway, and are almost there when all of a sudden ?!!!??!!????? garret's truck is smoking fearsly?!??!??! wtf? we all pull over, he lost a wheel bearing on the way in and she was toasted bad omen no.2... he saays fuck it we're 2 miles away so lets just get there...

we pull in everyone unloads and pays to get in and all is looking good... till ol'dude on his 250r drags her out of the truck starts kicking her over, says"the kicker gear is kinda fucked so bear with me and oh yeah totally fresh top end, not even broke in..." he finally gets her started holds her to the bars and says "oh yeah now shes ready..." drops off the throttle and you could hear the motor cold cease... the dumb ass blew up his resh rebuild right there... but gets her started again and still proceeds to ride it...(bad omen no. 3)

so off we all go get on the trail and to the top of the hill we proceed... by the time we get to the top 10 min at most we went from 7 machines to 4... no garret, his friend, or hommie on his 250r... so we figure the 250 was really fucked now and garret and his newbie friend are out riding on thier own so newbie can get a feel of what's happening... so the 4 of us rode on for an hour or so till we got back to the trucks for refreshments, doobies and what not...

get back and none of the other 3 are around.... finally the 2 x's come rolling out of the woods, they were fine just too slow to keep(kind of a nice thing to do, and not hinder the rest of us) and 10 min. later a sport utility dragging the r out...

so all is pretty well 250r dude heads home and the rest of us head back out.... on the way back up the hill garret riding his buddy's 350x fresh off the farm and no maintenance preformed to it ever throws his chain twice... we get to the top to the moto track play around a bit and hed back to the trails, garret throws the shain again(note adjusters are all the way out and no more adjustment what so ever, oh yeah and taking a link out is just too much for cody the dude who actually owns the trike)... he says fuck it i'll see you guys back at the trucks when you are done. now we are down to 5 machines... get going all is well the banshee and 450r are way out ahead of us then mcglaughlin on his x me on the warrior, and newbie on his barrowed x of garrets... mcglaughlin stops i stop and look back no newbie.... we sit there for 10 min or so and mcglaughlin decides to head back up the trail to find dude... he gets there at the top of a ravien sits dude front wheel burried in a tree, tipped sidways with the kid propping the trike up with his one foot and a flat front tire... so they get him back and moving and point him to the main trail to get back to the bottom... (bad omen no. 4)

finally catch up with cheez and chevy and down to the four of us that had a good time the last time around SWEET! no more bull shit lets fucking tear up some shit....(he he he he...) so now we are all just a movin.... all is well and we are all having a blast... then... we missed the sign that says 4x4 mud hole detour(so not to ride through the mud holes, note it is the middle of nov. and like 35-40 deg. so wet = cold)... so here we are on this trail of mud holes hybrided with rock crawling... now i can just feel something is gonna happen i just did not know what... every body's getting stuck and we are all pretty pissed... then wham i hit a rock with my fron left and broke the tie rod...(bad omen no. 5) FUCK!!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! now what i'm ion the middle of this rocky slop hole and no real idea hom much longer this trail would be....note it is also like 4:30 and gonna get dark real soon... so we drag'er out of that hole and i proceed to ride it on with the right front controlled by the bars and the left front with my left foot(which actually worked pretty well)... find a logging trail and see a building(by the way chevy had gotten pissed and took off to get out and get back to the trucks to leave...). so the three of us head up that way an raelize that it was the road that we came in on(the gods sang and i was very relieved, cause steering that thing back like 3 or so miles with my foot would have bit ass).... so we get to the road they head back down... as i am sitting there i can hear this big 450 thumper just a screamin through where we were... finally out of the woods comes chevy... lol rippin pissed "i went around that damn 4x4 loop prob. like 6 more times and got stuck 14 times which fucking way back to my truck!?!??!????" so i point him on his way on the road grabbin gears and sideways down the road he went...

so now i'm just chillin waiting for them to come get me... as i'm sitting there these 2 girls pull into the driveway i'm sitting in, they stop, the fat one in the passenger side gets out and walks down the road... saying nothing to me, down the road about 50 feet and jumps into the ditch, then back out with a tire off a car... so i ask what the hell are you doing? she holds up the tire with 5 studs in the rim this fell off my car last night and i stopped/ landed in the ditch on the other side of this drive way i laughed, and helped her gete it into the trunk of the car... and away they go...

so i'm still waiting soaked cold and pissed... here comes garret and his buddy no trailer and 2 350x's in the bed beep beep wave and away they go then chevy at about 100mph flies by no wave no beep just pissed and to the floor... then finally they show up to get me, threw it on the trailer, stripped down to my p-j's and a tee and away we went...

what a fuckin' day...

but if you ever get the chance go ride rue it's $15 and well worth it as long as there are no mechanical failures

I would have given up and went home long ago. It could have been worse the fat bitch could have wanted to take a piece of you home with her.

there would have been some serious one wheel steerin haulin of my skinny ass... folllowed up by some fat bitch ass whoopin by my wife lol... :evil:

Thats sucks man, unfortunately thats part of the game everyone has trips like that every once inawhile....Ive had so many days like that....

Whats this place...Rue I have never heard of it, where is it, do you have any ,more infor on this spot?

rue is just south east of bradford pa... if you look in he dirt wheels issue featuring pa rides it is in there... speaking about places to ride those coal hills sound awsom i googled that shit and it's about 220 miles from us. that might be a good spot to head to this spring for us... is there any camping abilities there? paid? squatting? what ever... and are they still in use?

later dj

rue is just south east of bradford pa... if you look in he dirt wheels issue featuring pa rides it is in there... speaking about places to ride those coal hills sound awsom i googled that shit and it's about 220 miles from us. that might be a good spot to head to this spring for us... is there any camping abilities there? paid? squatting? what ever... and are they still in use?

later dj

Yooo the coal mines are sick... went up there about a month or so ago with Zach and my boys... I meet MJ and some of his buys there....the place is awesome... when it gets nice out we will all head out there....I dont have the dirt wheels issue...Where can i get some directions or something to RUE...what type of riding is there...

Yooo the coal mines are sick... went up there about a month or so ago with Zach and my boys... I meet MJ and some of his buys there....the place is awesome... when it gets nice out we will all head out there....I dont have the dirt wheels issue...Where can i get some directions or something to RUE...what type of riding is there...

http://www.majestictrails.com/

as it took me all night to find the right dirt wheels.... the damn thing was sitting right next to the computer... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

by the way that passion motor sounds fuckin sweet! did they ever finish that cr 1000 shee?

Edited by djberg

Here are some pics of a previous ride of ours out at Majestic with pretty much the same group of guys.

post-26926-1199335225.jpg

notice Cody fixing the SAME chain as mentioned in the ride of shame (mind you, this is 1 1/2 months before the ride of shame)

Edited by Bancheez

post-26926-1199335619.jpg

I got a little harry off the 65' table top

Edited by Bancheez

The whole group

post-26926-1199335821.jpg

I wish i could figure out how to upload more than 1 pic per post, and larger pics too :confused:

Edited by Bancheez