WOW

BANKRUPT

I can't buy it for 20k either!! :yelrotflmao:

That thing is just plain sexy!

I've seen those bikes in person. Pictures are nice but its even better close up. The motor alone is like $20K add another $10K for chassis and plastic.

Look it's like it's on sale for 33.3% off the retail price.

Now I just sound like a car salesman......

yea post it up...seems little fishy..

WTF are you talking about??? :rolleyes:

That bike is flawless...and as said, it would take 30K plus to build it. he's got pics somewhere of his other bikes.

That's the kinda bike you buy if you have deep pockets and want a looker and a runner without going through all the BS of the build.

That's a spotless, beautiful bike period...

WTF are you talking about??? :rolleyes:

That bike is flawless...and as said, it would take 30K plus to build it. he's got pics somewhere of his other bikes.

That's the kinda bike you buy if you have deep pockets and want a looker and a runner without going through all the BS of the build.

That's a spotless, beautiful bike period...

im not saying the bike isent worth 20k and never said it wasent one of the nicest bike i ever seen..

but y isent there a pic of the side of the bike with the motor and shit in it?

im not saying the bike isent worth 20k and never said it wasent one of the nicest bike i ever seen..

but y isent there a pic of the side of the bike with the motor and shit in it?

like i already said, send the guy a message and he will send you any pict you want. this was posted on PS and he sent picts for those that wanted.

This may be a NooB question...but what is a Twister? I did a Google search and came up empty.

It obviously is a different motor, but it fits in a Banshee chassis. What 'shee components are used...if any? What kind of power are these putting out? What size are they? It sure isn't an H1 or H2.... :cool:

Man, if I was building a banshee motor from scratch, I'd make the case fit 2 YZ250 cylinders with power valves...that would be sweet!! :thumbsup:

Now THAT would be cool....

Jaxy...you'd be wasting your money...

YOu could bolt on a 10 mil cheetah cylinder with powervalves and have more displacement AND powervalves.

Twister is just another aftermarket company that makes cylinders for a banshee based motor, from small to large tripple cylinder race motors.

They're just like anything else...some love 'em, some hate 'em, they have good and bad points...etc.

Fastest on the planet was Dan Hull from A&S on a Triple twister at Planet sand @ 3.18....