WOW

BANKRUPT

Jaxy...you'd be wasting your money...

YOu could bolt on a 10 mil cheetah cylinder with powervalves and have more displacement AND powervalves.

Twister is just another aftermarket company that makes cylinders for a banshee based motor, from small to large tripple cylinder race motors.

They're just like anything else...some love 'em, some hate 'em, they have good and bad points...etc.

Fastest on the planet was Dan Hull from A&S on a Triple twister at Planet sand @ 3.18....

Yea...I'm not looking to buy, I'm just interested in the engineering. I've had both H1 and H2 triples...they made a pretty unique sound when the were getting on the pipe(s)!!

I was wondering about the components...if everything is pretty much Banshee spec or if everything was custom. Like if it used Yamaha spec con rods, flywheel, trans, ext and what the displacement was.

I have enough fun on my Banshee and rarely would want more power...well, maybe a little more!! And a little more and a little more. :whistling::yelrotflmao:

Naah, just a passing interest in all things mechanical....

Edited by jayzx750

When you build a bike/motor like that, there is nothing banshee spec...it's all custom.

Billet crank, big pin connecting rods, billet cases, straight cut gears, billet tranny.....

The only similarity between that motor and a banshee is probably the location it mounts to the frame, that's about it...:)

You could probably reuse the dipstick for the tranny oil....LOL.