what else should i get for tt flat track mx style races?

Cykotik

the basic set up is all your really need for a flat track style race ( oval ) is + 2 up 1 arms. axle. sway bar. good set of flat track tires ( Hoosiers) or anything else. ( i run with lowering kits (crj) front and rear and slam it to the ground ( i dont have a sway bar on it )) and with these basic mods you should have a half descent bike on your hands.

the track that i wi;ll be racing on tues isnt all oval...

most of the flat track and super moto rces i will be enting with me about 8-12 turns

still flat though....

supermoto depending on the track can be 50 50 dirt to asfault or whatever like 40-60... depends

even with a arms suspension and sway bar you will have a really good machine that handles the flat track but just my 2 cents

That's badass!! You guys do flat track out there?

Post up the events, I'd like to witness that.. I'll get some cheerleaders together & root for ya!

ya man i decided to go the tt/mx route my first race is tomorrow in tulare! wish me luck guys!

Your going to need that axle. a arms, shocks and yes a sway-bar. I Run a LSR axle burgard 3+1+ a arms elka's with all the goods and GPR sway-bar and its a mint ride . a good pair of tires it a key thing too . and for them lowering kits junk

hey adam "canadarider" where did you get your sway bar from and how much did that run you >?

• 2 weeks later...