Need help with some paint..

Jaided

Hey everyone im new to this site as you can tell. Ive been looking through this site and I must say its pretty damn awesome! So the question I got for you is im starting to hate all the blue in the banshee..the cylinders are blue, the frame is blue, and the plastics are blue. So the decision I need to make is which color plastics would you say goes best with the frame color. I was even considering repainting the frame and cylinders if I really have to.

Heres a picture of the banshee...plz tell me your opinions! =D

The plastics are in the background to give you an idea of how much blue there really is haha

bansheeix3.jpg

And yes those tires are gone! finally went with extremes 10 paddle

That frame looks really good.... Black would go good on that blue, silver wouldnt be bad, and some blue true fire would really look nice. :whistling:

Yea i would love to have the plastics from your first pic in your sig..the black with the blue flames..damn would that look hot haha

Yea i would love to have the plastics from your first pic in your sig..the black with the blue flames..damn would that look hot haha

You can have a set like that..... thats our specialty.

i am going to be a little different than everybody else. i think either white, red or yellow plastics would look good. but yes black or silver plastics would look good to.

but i think the absolute best thing for you to do... would be get Kiel (theshee) to paint your plastics with the blue real flames. on either a white, silver or black bacground.

Thanks for all the ideas guys! yea i think i might go with either silver or black and if i wanna go all out and make it look badass go with the true blue flames :whistling:

Also is there any way to polish the cylinders after they been powder coated?

Edited by Jaided