Who will paint my SHEE

TexasBansheeMan

i got an idea for someone to try if they have shaved front plastics

black backround right right and then airbrush a penis the head would be the nose of the front plastic then get a skin coloured seat and te rear fenders get soe nice balls on there

man penis mobile fo sho , and i know theshee would absolutly love painting it

all jokes aside

theshee and his bro does fucking amazing shit

almost everyday i look at the image section and go to there thread and look at the detail

Hell.. I'm just subscribing to this thread so I can see what thix xmas plastic idea is. And I know it's going to be good!

Gonne be a while before they get done... we have projects lined up till feburary. May get to them sooner if we get others done quick though.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. My bro and I really appericiate it, we work hard on the painting, just really glad you guys like it. :thanks:

TexasBanshee- I returned your PM.

I hear theshee is a good worker when it comes to this stuff and I am more than likey going to give him plastic to work on sometime here soon unless I can get a guy at work to do it.

On the other hand, I can offer you the same thing I offered someone else on here for chroming. I would be more than happy to use silver spray paint to cover the things and then put some greasy finger prints on it for you. :biggrin:

I hear theshee is a good worker when it comes to this stuff and I am more than likey going to give him plastic to work on sometime here soon unless I can get a guy at work to do it.

On the other hand, I can offer you the same thing I offered someone else on here for chroming. I would be more than happy to use silver spray paint to cover the things and then put some greasy finger prints on it for you. :biggrin:

Just let me know firehead. We'd be more then happy to work on your plastics for ya.. What do you want done?

i got an idea for someone to try if they have shaved front plastics

black backround right and then airbrush a penis the head would be the nose of the front plastic then get a skin coloured seat and te rear fenders get soe nice balls on there

man penis mobile fo sho , and i know theshee would absolutly love painting it

You think up drawings of penis' in your spare time?? ... sorry i had to

Theshee does awesome stuff tho, if i didnt thrash mine soo much from riding, i would have mine done

I just got the ok from my lil wife to get a NEW set of FULLBORE skins and have the shipped to theshee. I just hope I can get my idea outa my head and onto my shee!! We have a few color issues to work out, I need the painters input and them Its a done deal. I will unvail the paint at LS MAY 6th 2008 Its my B-day and my first trip to LS!! As soon as the details are worked out I might let the Idea slip but it will be a shock to even me. I am giving a full artist release on this job He gets to go nuts!

Edited by TexasBansheeMan