F.A.S.T. Racing CLOSED

jeepman380

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the support/patience and to Rippen for his kick azz video to keep me from going crazy while i had no power in the shop. We currently have phone/internet again (off and on) and have a generator for the shop so we can continue to do Some business/work. It has been over a week without power and they are talking possibly another week. Felt good to be back on the phone yesterday with Kawiking, Asswhore, Rippen, and many others. Cant wait to get my hot tub warmed back up. :biggrin:

i bet it has been a sucky week for u jeff !! u dont think the pipes would freeze on ur hot tub do you ?? thats would really suck !! man i dont miss the ice for nothing !!! i remember being with out power for a week or so growing up. i hate hearing that loud ass generator that ran one t.v. and one damn light and the microwave. thank good we always had a wood burning stove. well cant say i miss that shit.

good luck jeff, hopefully you'll get all your power up before the holidays !!!

We are doing fine except for the gas bills for the generators'. ughh lol I plug the hot tub in for an hour or so a day to keep it pumping and just above freezing. Yeah , gotta really pick and choose what you run .... NO micro wave with Tv and furnace on or NO water pump (well water) on with furnace on. Maybe i will loose some weight running back and forth to the fuse box and filling gas in generators. ha NOT!

We are doing fine except for the gas bills for the generators'. ughh lol I plug the hot tub in for an hour or so a day to keep it pumping and just above freezing. Yeah , gotta really pick and choose what you run .... NO micro wave with Tv and furnace on or NO water pump (well water) on with furnace on. Maybe i will loose some weight running back and forth to the fuse box and filling gas in generators. ha NOT!

Hey Jeff sounds like you need ya a bigger generator! :beer: I might know a couple people who work on them and sells them.... :biggrin: Hope you get back to 100% soon man, good luck.

Cool, was wondering what you'd think of them. Have a Merry Christmas! Looking like we may get power in a couple of days now (cross fingers)..

Cool, was wondering what you'd think of them. Have a Merry Christmas! Looking like we may get power in a couple of days now (cross fingers)..

Uh...HELLOOOO....all I got was this lousy T shirt....LOL.

Just kiddin man, will call you in the next few days to get rolling.

If not, have a good holiday with the family Jeff, thanks for all the help, laughs and stories for 07....:)

DJ

We have electricity again and will be up and going full speed ahead on THursday normal hours... :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!! :beer: