What rim Offsets do you guys run?

as for the answer to yer "?" i dnt know but me personally....

i would flip the rims around but when they bend i doubt ill have enought money to buy new ones...

so i run stock rims and tires untill i have have enough money to make cosmetic mod's.

for now im just into performance mod's

im gunna get the ITP baja rims on "look a like" dunlop (DI2011) holeshot/razr tires

there priceed well... thats the only reason i want them i mean 190 for "brand x" vs 350 plus for tires that are brand name.

but when i get the rubber setup i will deff. have the baja rims polished... no doubt.

Still figuring out the offset thing, so if you want a wider tire you want to go with a +5 +3 offset??

The first number is how many inches its closer to the outside of the rim?? So you would want the highest number possible? But what is the 2nd number for?

I don't understand what you want, but if its tire sizes, say you have a 20 x 11 - 9

The 20 is the diameter of the tire, the 11 is how wide it is (the width) and the 9 is your rim size, all in inches.

the first number is from the inside of the wheel to the outside of the wheel on the hub side and the 2nd number is from inside to outside of rim.

The offset doesnt change what tyres you can put on, the width of the whole wheel does, so +5 +3 is 8in wide about standard i think, a wider rim would be say +6 +4 as 10in wide.

i think that makes sense

05216b.jpg

I just wanted to know how the Offset numbers work, I know it doesnt matter what tires you run I was talking about the width of your wheel base, what offset gives you a wider stance.

I did put wider tire in my first post, i meant wider stance. "my fault"

Edited by 01bansheefox