lsr plus 2 plus 1 with 450 shocks

beef100proof

I have installed a set of lsr 2 plus 1 a-arms on my shee and was trying to use my 450 shocks. I had no installation instructions for the arm and lsr has nothing on their site. I imagine they can only go on one way. I have them on but the shocks have barley any clearance from the upper a-arms. I this because the 450 shocks are so much larger than the stockers and aftermarkets or are a arm not installed right. Like I said they dont look right, the uppers and lowers should be in line with each other right.

I have installed a set of lsr 2 plus 1 a-arms on my shee and was trying to use my 450 shocks. I had no installation instructions for the arm and lsr has nothing on their site. I imagine they can only go on one way. I have them on but the shocks have barley any clearance from the upper a-arms. I this because the 450 shocks are so much larger than the stockers and aftermarkets or are a arm not installed right. Like I said they dont look right, the uppers and lowers should be in line with each other right.
Not always will they line up exactly but in any rate they shouldn't be off much. Can you post a picture so we can see better what your talking about?

Shane

They're close, but they clear, have the same set up on mine, on the LSR arms, you can wind out the heims near the frame and turn in the ball joint, effectivly moving the control arm closer to the wheel, but it shouldn't be nessesary. I run mine the way they came from LSR and simply bolted in the 450 shocks

On a banshee the upper and lower arms are not in line, the ball joints will off course be on a castor/camber angle in line... I have HD arms and when I got my elkas.......they rubbed against the spring, the shocks and springs where much thicker. The dealer screwed me with the a-arms and said they will fit, and blamed me!!! anyways, I had to made a slight modification..