06 WHITE BANSHEE W/ MANY MODS

06 BANSHEE  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MORE PICS

EVEN MORE PICTURES

P2170188.jpg

P2170187.jpg

P2170186.jpg

P2170185.jpg

P2170184.jpg

P2170183.jpg

P2170182.jpg

P2170181.jpg

P2170180.jpg

This thread got out of hand to everyone who asked about it im not selling anymore ill see you all around somewhere im sure

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you fucking crack me up bro, you call all of us ignorant fucks for catching your ass in a lie and i was trying to be nice b/c i wasnt sure if it was you. Now there is alot of people saying its you and now your being a pussy about it, what bullshit lie are you going to try and make up now?! stay off this site if your going to be a piece of shit liar YOUR BUSTED! I along with many others are glad to see your shit didnt sell!! Have a nice day :thumbsup:

you fucking crack me up bro, you call all of us ignorant fucks for catching your ass in a lie and i was trying to be nice b/c i wasnt sure if it was you. Now there is alot of people saying its you and now your being a pussy about it, what bullshit lie are you going to try and make up now?! stay off this site if your going to be a piece of shit liar YOUR BUSTED! I along with many others are glad to see your shit didnt sell!! Have a nice day :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone here for not believing the bs that this guy is saying!

Sorry i haven't responded myself to all the crap he was denying. I've been too busy tryin to fix what i got into from this asshole!!