Replacing clutch cable

KyleMan-shee

Alrightt, i'm working on putting my new clutch cable on and i noticed there isnt much room at all to work on the cable down on the lower end so ill probably just take off the carbs for some extra room. But i can't seem to get the very end of the cable out of that metal slot, is there a trick to this? I already have the handlebar side of the cable disconnected, but im a little confused with getting the lower end undone, any tips or advice on this?

Thanks for your time guys, Kyleman.

Alrightt, i'm working on putting my new clutch cable on and i noticed there isnt much room at all to work on the cable down on the lower end so ill probably just take off the carbs for some extra room. But i can't seem to get the very end of the cable out of that metal slot, is there a trick to this? I already have the handlebar side of the cable disconnected, but im a little confused with getting the lower end undone, any tips or advice on this?

Thanks for your time guys, Kyleman.

i know when i did mine it wasnt that difficult.. fromw hat i recall... i used a screwdriver to hold back the mechanism while i unhooked the cable.