twist throttle and tors what the fuck

If you buy a twist only throttle your going to have to change out the throttle cable too if I'm not mistaken. You will have to do away with the TORS if you want to go this route. Terry Cable makes a Dual Gasser that has both the thumb and twist throttle all in one package, a little more expensive, but it's nicer and it uses the stock cable. You could keep the TORS if you went that route, but I would really reccomend buying the TORs removal kit, TORS is only going to give you problems later on, and makes trouble shooting the bike a bitch and a half.

if i get the twist throttle what is the tors eliminator because i seen some twist throttles that said tors eliminator but only seen the carb caps so should i get one that says that?

I have the Motion Pro kit and would recommend it and you also need the idle kit. Not sure if there are different models relating to the tors, on my MP kit you toss it.

do i need to get the idle kit? cause i dont want to drill into the carbs and all that so if i dont have to im not gona and if i do need the idle kit is there any others?

When you remove the TORS, you drill and tap your carbs.

Don't half ass it... You could get by in a pinch by using the slack adjusters on top of the new carb caps....BUT ONLY for a pinch.

And the throttle slides may stick a little going this route.

Honestly, drilling and tapping your carbs is a piece of cake, just takes time ....no big deal. Can be done with your own hand tools...and electric drill....

Do a search, honestly...you'll find all the answers you need to know...

Yeah,

Listen to Dave, he knows his shiat !

Also, you can get a twist throttle kit from rockymountainatv.com for

$50-55 that includes the tors removal kit. The idle kit is sold seperately

for about $30.

if i'm not mistaken, the holes for the idle screws are already in the carbs, they just have to be enlarged and drilled the rest of the way thru...

so it really isn't as hard as it sounds..

Yeah, there is an existing hole there. It is really not too hard to do.

When you remove the TORS, you drill and tap your carbs.

Don't half ass it... You could get by in a pinch by using the slack adjusters on top of the new carb caps....BUT ONLY for a pinch.

And the throttle slides may stick a little going this route.

Honestly, drilling and tapping your carbs is a piece of cake, just takes time ....no big deal. Can be done with your own hand tools...and electric drill....

Do a search, honestly...you'll find all the answers you need to know...

Not that I'd recommend it, but I ran one for a long time only using the adjuster at the thumb throttle for idle, after sync'in' the carbs. I had zero problems and it ran good. BUT drilling and tapping is a piece of cake.