banshee vs 450LT

my freind has a brand new suzuki 450LT quad he wants to race my banshee i have no idea how quick these things are he said its fuel injected and he has a pipe and intake on it...my banshee has coolhead, K&N pods, pro-circuit pipes, V-force reeds and RS timing plate set at +4... would he still kick my as or do i have a chance?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that all depends on what color power band you have on your banshee...

if you have a black one, yea, you should smoke him

but if you have an older blue one, it should be close

umm i think mine is black......hahahahaha i know what a fucking powerband is mr.jackson

does anyone know if those things are fast or not i just wanna know before i do any trash talking before the race...lol

yes , im sure they are very quick, and obviously will have more torque than your banshee, if you dont get a good launch you will be playing catch up, anyway.. these threads never make any sense,... how are we supposed to predict whats gona happen? he could spin.. you could spin.. one person could miss a gear, ect ect... just race

Get your cylinders ported and you wont have to worry about asking these questions. :biggrin:

i beat ltrs on the sand but it was usually close and i had similar mods to you. there are just too many variables to be certain. but like dave said get your cylinders ported and then you can talk all the shit you want!!!

i have only seen one ltr 450 on the track beside me once . and it blew my doors off. but i got an 03 with pipes and K&N pods. ( only engine mods) and those pull hard another member banshee04 i think has a 421 cub in his shee and he got smoked. ya the ltrs are super quick bike .. from what i have seen i dont think you will win. just my 2 cents

but if you do race hope he misses a gear or has a really bad take off .