RACING IN THE CAROLINAS

hey im going to be in south carolina for four years and im trying to find some tracks to race at, i know GNCC has the BIG BUCK event and there another one in north carolina, but thats all im finding, ive looked on the net, but i guess i dont know what to search for, can any one please help me out? do i have to join a league or anything? whats the deal. thanks.

hey im going to be in south carolina for four years and im trying to find some tracks to race at, i know GNCC has the BIG BUCK event and there another one in north carolina, but thats all im finding, ive looked on the net, but i guess i dont know what to search for, can any one please help me out? do i have to join a league or anything? whats the deal. thanks.

devils ridge in sanford , and a few others ill have to check on them ,

here on the coast off nc we got a ton off tracks, ccmx, halfmoon, hawbranch, trazack, ncmp, jmp, tuscarora, as well a a few others, best part is there all within a hour or two, im in like the sweet spot off mx racing. theres losts more also. i forget whare but you can do a track search by state somewhere

awesome thanks guys ill check into that, im guessing these are all MX tracks right, is there any kind of cross country events other than GNCC?

• 1 month later...