whats Happened?

Alright heres the ? I just got my trinity cheetah 400 back from trinity on tuesday. I followed all the instructions they told me about. 40:1 mixture of 110 octane and maxima castor 927, let it warm up for about 5 minutes then ride it lightly for about 15 then let it cool down and check the tourqe on the head. I never really got on it either until I had run about 2 full tanks through it and on my third which is when they said it would be broken in I got on it a little bit, maybe 6000 rpm and rode it all the way up to 4th gear. all of a sudden it shut off and locked the back tires up. the sound it made was like something came apart but im not sure. the kick start wont even move down now and there is oil all over the filters, frame, swingarm, head, and head pipe, but there is not damage I can physically see to the outside. so my ? is wtf is going on. I also called trinity to tell them what happened and they said they would look at it. if they decide it was my fault how much will that be? :banghead:

if you can`t figure it out yourself, and trinity or some other dealer looks at it, diagnoses it, my guess would be a couple to a few thousand $.my advice to you would be to ask for help from someone on this board.local to you.ANYONE NEAR THIS GUY WANNA HELP HIM OUT?

OUCH!!! Time to take the cyls off check the rods for play and see if they move up and down if they do your screwed (If you dident throw a rod witch sounds like you probably did) the pistons may be fried and they may have caught up on an exhuast port or something. I recomend buffing it out yourself or get a local with a good rep to clean it up cause you couyld be looking at spending all of the money you just spent over again. Try doing the work yourself is what Im setting at.

Ive had more then one person I know have their motor blow up or something else happen (on trinitys behalf) and trinity put the blame everywhere but on them. A guy I know owns his own shop A.R.T Racing (advanded racing technologies owned by Steve Miller his dad Art Miller use to do the work) and he got a motor not to long ago that trintiy did some things too and it was compelely fubared. They blamed him on it. So my adivce would be fuck trinity because they will say it wasnt their fault and charge you again and try doing it yourself