GLAMIS NOT TO CROWDED

phx450

We were out this weekend Thursday Night through monday.

Camped in Wash 5 rather then our usual wash 10. It was a ghost town. Not a camp closer then 2-300 feet. I couldnt even hear generators running. The hill and drags was pretty crowded especially Saturday at olds. We got tons of riding in. It was pretty strange camping out by the fire and it being dead silent. Most of the vendors were not even set up until saturday morning.

Great trip though.

Looking to see if anyone got any pics? I dont know how to post mine.

my usual group i go with went last weekend and said it was preaty packed at 4 but not that crazy.

i am going this weekend so i shall see from what i have been reading it was a split on people for which weekend to go on. Vendors probably thought the same

Gordons was not too crowded either... Anyone see that strange extreamly white light in the sky that came out at like 2am on friday night?

Anyone know wtf that was? Moon had a huge ring around it as well it was pretty cool!

Now get out there and get that cub running :)

Gordons was not too crowded either... Anyone see that strange extreamly white light in the sky that came out at like 2am on friday night?

Anyone know wtf that was? Moon had a huge ring around it as well it was pretty cool!

Now get out there and get that cub running :)

I saw the ring around the moon but no white light.I got there at midnight friday at wash 10 so i was riding around 2am.Had a blast lots of pepole at olds camp was melow.

:cool:

I wasn't fortunate enought to go so I missed out on another ride.

Friends camped at Gecko said it was packed.

I'll post those pics for you if you'd like. Email them over, address in my file!

What happened to the Shee feedmelies? Thought you had it dialed in??

Looks like there was crowd there based on tracks left on sand.

Hope that accident wasn't too bad, already heard of multiple sandrail horror stories last two months.

Nice rail by the way!!!!

I wasn't fortunate enought to go so I missed out on another ride.

Friends camped at Gecko said it was packed.

I'll post those pics for you if you'd like. Email them over, address in my file!

What happened to the Shee feedmelies? Thought you had it dialed in??

Looks like there was crowd there based on tracks left on sand.

Hope that accident wasn't too bad, already heard of multiple sandrail horror stories last two months.

Nice rail by the way!!!!

Nah... With the help of a fellow poster I discovered that I blew a crank seal and the right cylinder was sucking in tranny oil. The problem was getting worse, so I just decided to leave the machine at home. I have to split the cases now!

Nah... With the help of a fellow poster I discovered that I blew a crank seal and the right cylinder was sucking in tranny oil. The problem was getting worse, so I just decided to leave the machine at home. I have to split the cases now!

That sucks man, I though tyou had it all figured out!

Now knowing the prob you should be ready to do soon!

Hoping to get myself out there in a few weeks!

I noticed the ring around the moon too! Crazy looking.

We were camped in Wash 4-5 and it was a ghost town. We had some friends camp at Gecko and it was the usual crowded gecko, however i did see plenty of open parking on the street.

Day time was hot as hell though. I wasnt ready for that.

I bet this weekend has the same amount of people.