jetting

batch

My bike was running fine before i put the coolhead on, but now the top end is missing. the chart says thats the main jet?

That's correct. Full throttle is the main jet. Is it sputtering, hesitating, etc? what exactly does it do? How do your plugs look?

Also, you said your pistons were +7, did you mean to say your timing was +7? If so, you may be running too much, might need to back it down to +4 or +5

no my pistons are .65 over stock. oh yea i didnt mention that i have k&n pods. can someone give me an estimate on what size jets and maybe clip position. im goin riding at glamis (about sea level i think)soon and i wanted to bring a few different size jets with me so i can get it right. if anyone has similar set up or something. thanks!

:cool:

That's correct. Full throttle is the main jet. Is it sputtering, hesitating, etc? what exactly does it do? How do your plugs look?

its sputtering at top end. i dont know what my plugs look like i have been able to take it out since new years. what do u think?

i ride glamis i have very similar setup as you check my sig i run 330 mains....I ran 350's when i installed t5's and k&N pods..then i jetted down after.. i've since added the cool head and reeds ive stayed at 330's runs perfect in glamis...