rockymountainatv.com online ordering ?

202banshee

Was wanting to get a chest protecter and boots for my son from rockymountainatv.com. Just kinda nervous about using my credit card online.

Anybody have any troubles doing it on their site ?? If you guys would have seen the uphill flip and smash my son pulled off today you would know why this is URGENT !!!!!! LOL :whoops: helmet and other gear saved him but he is kinda crazy and needs MORE !!!!

Was wanting to get a chest protecter and boots for my son from rockymountainatv.com. Just kinda nervous about using my credit card online.

Anybody have any troubles doing it on their site ?? If you guys would have seen the uphill flip and smash my son pulled off today you would know why this is URGENT !!!!!! LOL :whoops: helmet and other gear saved him but he is kinda crazy and needs MORE !!!!

They are great to deal with, and I order online with my card but if you are really worried about it just call - just as easy. Hope your sons ok, be safe.

Eric

Oh yeah he is fine... Jumped right up --- not bad for 7 years old !!!! He went to down shift to first on a steep hill he couldnt pull in second.

And on a Raptor 80 if you hold the shifter either up or down its like being in nuetral. So he let it rev then let his foot off shifter and pop straight flipped her LOL

i've made 19 orders with RMATV online over the past few years. i've never once had any issues with them. create an account with them so you can earn points and get rewards if you are spending over $1000/yr. with an account you can also track your shipments, create machine profiles and personal profiles that make your shopping easier. you will also recieve their new catalogs when they come out without having to request them. 90% of the time they have the best prices on things and have them in stock when other places don't. packaging of items ordered has been good so far also. you can't go wrong with RMATV.

I AGREE with everyone else on this post, i have ordered about 2000 dollars worth of stuff from them in the past 2 years. i love their service, a ton of parts, machine profiles, account info and order tracking, like everyone says, once you spend over 1000 dollars in a year, which is very easy, you get 10 percent back, which is nice to spend on some more parts/accessories!

rocky mountain is one of the best companies out there.. dont be afraid to use a credit card online, this is 2007, almost 2008.. get with the times man..but yea rocky mountain is awesome, i always order my crap from there, and always will, its tough to beat their customer service, price, and selection of crap, another cool thing they have their own lines of stuff, for way cheaper than all the big name brands, like TUSK, and primary drive sprockets/chains and shit, good quality stuff, just no fancy name brand,

so wait, let me get this right....ive only been makin big orders from RMATV this past year, so i havnt gotton any big gift certificates like the ones you guys talkin about, last year i got a small one i think, but probaly didnt spent over a $100-200 total, but this past year i spent like $2000 with them, maybe even more... does that mean i get a $200 gift certificate at the end of the year?!?