Im off to Glamis

MarineNYC

Guys Im off to Cali today. Ill be in Glamis the weekend before Halloween. Oct 26 thru the 29th. We will be on Pad 2 off of Gecko rd. I am rollin deep with 35 riders. There will be a bunch of motor homes and a Big 18 wheeler trailer. Stop by and ask for Sean if any of you guys are around. If you see us out this is what Ill be riding. Later guys. Be safe. Give me a call 347 -538-5510

nbpt7m.jpg

Edited by MarineNYC

gekco sux imo... your kinda far away from olds and thats where everyone races at... of course sat at 1 everyone will showup to the sand drags and your right by there if you camp geko but everything else is a trip from there...i normally camp near the washes.. but now i got a nice privite area i like to camp

ditto on the washes 4 here straight shot to olds.

and you dont have to worry about some ass hitting you on a rail right in front of youre camp at 90 showing off.

only thing that blows about the washes is all the dust settles in your camp at night, thats why we moved away from the washes.. but we are still very close to sand highway

gekco sux imo... your kinda far away from olds and thats where everyone races at... of course sat at 1 everyone will showup to the sand drags and your right by there if you camp geko but everything else is a trip from there...i normally camp near the washes.. but now i got a nice privite area i like to camp

We usually have done Wash 6 or 8. Gecko sucks unless you have a giant RV. :blush: