HAULERS! 8 OR 9 paddle? HELP!

BansheeJerk

Yes i know there is a lot of threads onthis but i need to know which haulers will do my shee any good. also new to banshees so what do i know?

straight to the point 8 or 9 paddle haulers and which size on my shee with these mods listed? 20x10x10, 20x11x10, 22x11x10? i will be choosing a 10inch rim. glamis is where i'll be riding and i want a paddle that is good for 50/50.. dragging up oldsmobile hill and dunning on my shee with these mods? i will also have the bike DUNE PORTED by herrs jugs after this halloween trip b4 my next trip out on thanksgiving weekend.

MODS:

Tommey T5's

K&N Clamp On's

VForce3 Reed Valves

Timing Advanced +4

Stock swingarm

Dune Port will be done week following halloween. will be ready for thanksgiving weekend.

I'd do the 20x11x10 9's. Might bite kinda hard for you, but if you ever stretch your swinger or go with something bigger you will already have the tires for it. The 9's will do good for you.

- Jared

yup, what Jared said.

8 inch wheels hook better then 10 inch wheels. You want tire flex to get hookup, just like a drag car on the drag strip.

anyone know where i can get a set in the next couple days? rockymt, and everyone else is out of stock and skat trak themselves are 2 weeks out. SUCKS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
8 inch wheels hook better then 10 inch wheels. You want tire flex to get hookup, just like a drag car on the drag strip.

Go for the 9 paddle, but I think with a stock swinger, the 10" wheel looks better. They handle nice for both occasional dragging and hardcore dunning.

Edited by phxrider